Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Who's a Liberal

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:08:27 +0700,
wrote:

With all the hullabaloo I've read here about who is a what I thought
the following, I read on another site might be of interest.

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, take this
test.
===============================
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
===============================
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
everyone.
===============================
If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
===============================
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation.
If a liberal is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of
him.
===============================
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A liberal demands that those they don't like be shut down.
===============================
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
===============================
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping
for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a liberal decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of
us pay for his.
==============================

================================
If a conservative is unhappy with an election, he grumbles and goes
to work the next day.
If a liberal is unhappy with an election, he burns down a Starbucks,
throws rocks at cops and takes two-weeks off for therapy.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have
a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."

So how about someone who just treats it as noise, because the last
"conservative" of that type died 30 years ago, and the others aren't
actually liberals of any type?

--
Ed Huntress