Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where is everybody? (was Calling all friends)

Hey yall, this is the big day of the convoy to handle all the
*******s
who ridicule me. But nobodys here yet! WTF?

Please keep your trolls out of alt.survival. Thanks you bitches.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 7:12:20 PM UTC-4, Red Prepper wrote:
On Tue, 02 May 2017 06:41:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
On Mon, 01 May 2017 22:01:16 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

Hey yall, this is the big day of the convoy to handle all the
*******s
who ridicule me. But nobodys here yet! WTF?

Please keep your trolls out of alt.survival. Thanks you bitches.

Friends that owe me plenty of favors work at Usenet Head Office...
shrug. How about I tell them to implement a new rule...no-nym
registration, no posting. Whatcha going to do then, tough guy?

Hmmm?

Speaking of nyms, yours sounds like you might be a commie. Cmon

over
to my place so I can introduce you to my compost pile, comrade. You
can be the meat in my new **** sandwich, with dog poop on the top

and
septic ooze on the bottom. VBG

Only if **** in a Dress is there. It's always funny when your dogs
take turns humping him/her/it.

Ah! It's Prepper, the human dildo who can't stop humiliating himself, and who keeps digging a deeper hole when he should just shut up.

What are you lying about today, Prepper?

--
Ed Huntress