Old February 12th 17, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods?

On 1/27/2017 2:51 PM, Jon Anderson wrote:

...and it reminded me that we haven't heard from Jonny Bonkers for a
long while, as well.

SHHH......

Jon

Bonkers is in jail...again!

Old February 12th 17, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/27/2017 9:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Yes, it is no longer cheap and easy to go plinking.

Costs me $2.50/box of 50 for .38, .45. .41 and .44 a bit more due to
powder cost. And, it takes me about an hour to load 400 rounds.

Old February 13th 17, 02:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:48:09 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 1/27/2017 9:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Yes, it is no longer cheap and easy to go plinking.

Costs me $2.50/box of 50 for .38, .45. .41 and .44 a bit more due to
powder cost.

Yabbut, those aren't .22 for quick/simple/light/cheap.
..45 does more than "plink", don'tcha know?

And, it takes me about an hour to load 400 rounds.

Yes, and it cost you a grand to get set up to be able to do that. The
press, dies, brass, brass tools, bullets, powder, primers, etc. If I
shot a lot, it would be worth it, but I still can't find .22 for a
reasonable price and I can't figure it out. I heard that some guys
are buying up 10k case lots, but who knows where to find those and
finance 'em.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.
Old February 14th 17, 05:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 10:42:03 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 2/12/2017 1:36 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 1:42:30 PM UTC-5, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 1/27/2017 2:51 PM, Jon Anderson wrote:

...and it reminded me that we haven't heard from Jonny Bonkers for a
long while, as well.

SHHH......

Jon

Bonkers is in jail...again!

Nope.

So you have some knowledge of where he is and what he's doing?

He's in the L.A. area. I don't know what he's been doing since last July, but he posts on his Twitter account at least every couple of days.

https://twitter.com/jonbanquer?lang=en

--
Ed Huntress