Old January 31st 17, 12:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods?

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 7:24:56 PM UTC-5, Enceladus wrote:
On 1/30/2017 3:54 PM, wrote:

You must be looking for a boyfriend, eh, little girl?

Why are you such a faggot?

The real question is why you knuckle-draggers reach for homoerotic slurs

I dunno Eddie, it must be something unique about...you...

Lol.

No, it's something pathetic about you, and the rest of the anonymous rightard cowards.

Oh I see...funny thing...a LOT of people arrive separately at the same
conclusion, yet you blame all of them?

Oh Edie my dear boi, that's so messed up of you.

And what have "a lot" of people arrived at?

The conclusion you are not at all comfortable with women.

I'm fine with women. And the "a lot" of people is about two or three rightards, not sane people.

I'm even fine with Flakey, but she's a little young -- and she has a stinking foul mouth. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Old February 12th 17, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/27/2017 2:51 PM, Jon Anderson wrote:

...and it reminded me that we haven't heard from Jonny Bonkers for a
long while, as well.

SHHH......

Jon

Bonkers is in jail...again!

Old February 12th 17, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/27/2017 9:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Yes, it is no longer cheap and easy to go plinking.

Costs me $2.50/box of 50 for .38, .45. .41 and .44 a bit more due to
powder cost. And, it takes me about an hour to load 400 rounds.

Old February 13th 17, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 13:48:09 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 1/27/2017 9:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Yes, it is no longer cheap and easy to go plinking.

Costs me $2.50/box of 50 for .38, .45. .41 and .44 a bit more due to
powder cost.

Yabbut, those aren't .22 for quick/simple/light/cheap.
..45 does more than "plink", don'tcha know?

And, it takes me about an hour to load 400 rounds.

Yes, and it cost you a grand to get set up to be able to do that. The
press, dies, brass, brass tools, bullets, powder, primers, etc. If I
shot a lot, it would be worth it, but I still can't find .22 for a
reasonable price and I can't figure it out. I heard that some guys
are buying up 10k case lots, but who knows where to find those and
finance 'em.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.