Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bernie mopped the floor with Hillary in last nights debate

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 07:06:13 -0800, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 21:08:41 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 8:44:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 05:34:50 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Monday, January 25, 2016 at 10:04:29 PM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:

Intelligent use of voter fraud by the Democrats

yawn You keep claiming that without a shred of proof.

Snicker..really?

https://www.facebook.com/PrepareToTa...95206050579662

****ing moron "proves" voter fraud by quoting a facebook posting that links to
a neo-nazi web site that's been shut down for years.

If he wants to "take America back" then why isn't he here with us at
the Oregon Occupation? Real Patriots wear Sumo garb or drive drunk and
claim to have sealed Green Beret records. Oh wait, Mr. Weiber has been
fabricating stories about military service for decades. He must be a
real Patriot! Albeit an extremely lazy one, even by our low standards
here at the refuge.

Hey wait a minute! didn't I just read that the feds busted your fearless leader who went out for a drive?
The ****ing idiot didn't think that maybe some cop would pull him over?

I was really surprised and disappointed when I read the list of people shot and/or arrested and weiber's
name wasn't among them. But now, he and the rest of you can go bust the rest of the Bundy clan out of the hoosegow.

Yes, it is a sad day here at the refuge. We told the feds we'd rather
be dead than go to jail, and that if they tried to arrest us we'd kill
them all. That surely scared the crap out of them so we knew we were
free to come and go if we remained law abiding. What we didn't count
on was one of our Patriot's thumb getting wrinkled, and him borrowing
a taillight bulb to use as a dummy. Of course those fed *******s will
use any little excuse to pull you over. I'd say there was a Mexican
standoff except we prefer the term freedom standoff. Which didn't last
long because as soon as our Brother Patriots reached into their
pockets for their Constitution booklets, all hell broke loose. Job one
today is to build a tarp memorial. Then we will hold a grand jury
hearing to decide which names to add to our enemies list. One proposal
is to make the work easier by simply attaching the entire local white
pages. Then we'd only have to cross out a few names. We're not sure
what to do after that. It's damned cold here and we read that there
are warmer planets. So we may build a rocket and occupy Venus.

Reports are a little confused, but the latest is that the old guy with
11 kids, who had tried to hide under a blue tarp that he thought made
him invisible (he'd heard about "blue screens" being used for that
purpose in TV), got out of the car with a gun in his hand while the
FBI was arresting them.

Being a proponent of carrying guns at all times, including bathroom
breaks, he may not have thought about what cops are trained to do when
someone they're arresting on a felony charge gets out of a car with a
gun in his hands. After all, the gun is just a part of his everyday
wardrobe...

It's a bad day for the French Vanilla Cowboys.

--
Ed Huntress

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Are you implying that one should go to the bathroom *without* a gun? I
have only one thing to say to you Mr. Huntress: Amurica!

BTW, we are livestreaming our final stand.
https://youtu.be/Zil8bInw3hs You couldn't watch Jesus defeat Goliath.
You couldn't watch Admiral Custer defend the Alamo. But you can watch
us defeat the cowardly feds! That's assuming they don't release the
Hammonds and the Bundys. If the feds smarten up and do that then
accepting their surrender is still on the table.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Statistics show that, if you have a gun in the bathroom, you're more
likely to shoot your dick off than to shoot an intruder.

BTW, we are livestreaming our final stand.
https://youtu.be/Zil8bInw3hs You couldn't watch Jesus defeat Goliath.
You couldn't watch Admiral Custer defend the Alamo. But you can watch
us defeat the cowardly feds! That's assuming they don't release the
Hammonds and the Bundys. If the feds smarten up and do that then
accepting their surrender is still on the table.

I anticipate the use of tear gas.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Those statistics were brought to you by the same people who faked the
moon landings.

BTW, we are livestreaming our final stand.
https://youtu.be/Zil8bInw3hs You couldn't watch Jesus defeat Goliath.
You couldn't watch Admiral Custer defend the Alamo. But you can watch
us defeat the cowardly feds! That's assuming they don't release the
Hammonds and the Bundys. If the feds smarten up and do that then
accepting their surrender is still on the table.

I anticipate the use of tear gas.

We are ready. We have a leaf blower to dissipate the gas, and TP
filters to deal with any residue. If these feds know what's good them
they'll skeedaddle with their tails between their legs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well, the French Vanilla Cowboys take bathroom safety seriously. In
fact, everyone should take note of the safety poster they have on the
bathroom wall at their HQ:

1) If you're taking a **** and you have a gun in your hand, don't hold
both the gun and your dick in the same hand.

2) Always check that the hammer is down on an empty chamber when
you're unzipping your fly with a gun in your hand.

3) Don't **** in the sink while holding a gun. You may slip on a wet
floor and drop the gun while you're standing on your tip-toes. See
safety rule #2.

3) If you're taking a **** and you have your gun and your dick in
different hands, don't forget which one is which. One slip of the
finger and your voice will never be the same.

BTW, we are livestreaming our final stand.
https://youtu.be/Zil8bInw3hs You couldn't watch Jesus defeat Goliath.
You couldn't watch Admiral Custer defend the Alamo. But you can watch
us defeat the cowardly feds! That's assuming they don't release the
Hammonds and the Bundys. If the feds smarten up and do that then
accepting their surrender is still on the table.

I anticipate the use of tear gas.

We are ready. We have a leaf blower to dissipate the gas, and TP
filters to deal with any residue. If these feds know what's good them
they'll skeedaddle with their tails between their legs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

That is certainly some good advice, although I must take issue with
#2. An empty chamber could be the difference between life and death.
Best not to risk it. I would also add #4. Keep your backup ankle piece
well oiled, as **** running down your leg over a period of years can
cause rust, which is the enemy of a well regulated militia.

#2. An empty chamber could be the difference between life and death.
Best not to risk it. I would also add #4. Keep your backup ankle piece
well oiled, as **** running down your leg over a period of years can
cause rust, which is the enemy of a well regulated militia.

A good point. And I almost forgot rule #5:

If you're taking a **** and you have to shoot an intruder, don't shoot
from the hip, or you could catch your foreskin in the slide.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I thought it was "Rhinestone cowboys" :-)
--

Cheers,

John B.

#2. An empty chamber could be the difference between life and death.
Best not to risk it. I would also add #4. Keep your backup ankle piece
well oiled, as **** running down your leg over a period of years can
cause rust, which is the enemy of a well regulated militia.

A good point. And I almost forgot rule #5:

If you're taking a **** and you have to shoot an intruder, don't shoot
from the hip, or you could catch your foreskin in the slide.

Jews don't own guns ?
--

Cheers,

John B.

#2. An empty chamber could be the difference between life and death.
Best not to risk it. I would also add #4. Keep your backup ankle piece
well oiled, as **** running down your leg over a period of years can
cause rust, which is the enemy of a well regulated militia.

A good point. And I almost forgot rule #5:

If you're taking a **** and you have to shoot an intruder, don't shoot
from the hip, or you could catch your foreskin in the slide.

Jews don't own guns ?

g I knew that was coming. I figure that the average French Vanilla
militiaman was born at home, and nobody could find a sharp knife...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

These are the guys who asked supporters for a long list of supplies,
and they were specific about it, including "French Vanilla creamer"
for their...uh....cowboy coffee.

Other items included tampons, body wash, and Miracle Whip -- cowboy
stuff.

Here's the whole list:

http://tinyurl.com/j5pxowc

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

There was at least one hosebag, Shawna Cox, with them, so tampons aren't
out of the question.

I don't think modern-day cowboys dispense with all creature comforts.
These jokers live in houses, after all, and buy their victuals at
grocery stores the same as anyone else. Nonetheless, I get your point,
somewhat, and it brings to mind one of my all-time favorite jokes about
tough cowboys.

Three cowboys were out on the lonesome range on a cattle drive. The
cattle were all herded, the dinner was finished and the mess kits put
away, and the cowboys were standing around the campfire. Soon the tall
tales began.

"I must be the roughest, toughest cowboy in these parts," began the
first. "The other day, a bull got loose in the corral and gored three
other cowpokes. I jumped in and and rassled him to the ground so them
fellers could get out."

Not to be outdone, the second cowboy said, "Ah, that's nothin'. Last
week, I was ridin' down the trail, and out from under a rock, a 15'
rattler made a move for me. I jumped down, grabbed him with my bare
hands and bit his head off and swallered it, poison and all - and I'm
still here!"

The third cowboy just stood by silently, slowly stirring the coals with
his prick.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

g Good one.

--
Ed Huntress

#2. An empty chamber could be the difference between life and death.
Best not to risk it. I would also add #4. Keep your backup ankle piece
well oiled, as **** running down your leg over a period of years can
cause rust, which is the enemy of a well regulated militia.

A good point. And I almost forgot rule #5:

If you're taking a **** and you have to shoot an intruder, don't shoot
from the hip, or you could catch your foreskin in the slide.

Jews don't own guns ?

g I knew that was coming. I figure that the average French Vanilla
militiaman was born at home, and nobody could find a sharp knife...

The traditional Indonesian method was with a sharp piece of split
bamboo :-) Ponder on that for a few minutes.

And then of course there is the Australian method of castrating
sheep.... bite 'em off :-)
--

Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Gee, and here I was lead to believe that they were real sort of tough
guys and beans, bacon and a can of tinned milk for the coffee was all
that they needed.

Miracle Whip and tampons sort of takes all the Macho out of the
equation, doesn't it.
--

Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, and I guess you know that a bunch of their "supporters" sent
them dildoes and other sex toys. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well, "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" :-)
--

Cheers,

John B.