Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default Bernie mopped the floor with Hillary in last nights debate

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:54:54 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:26:49 +0700, John B.
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:30:55 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 07:06:13 -0800, wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 21:08:41 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 8:44:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 05:34:50 -0800 (PST), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Monday, January 25, 2016 at 10:04:29 PM UTC-5, Gunner Asch wrote:

Intelligent use of voter fraud by the Democrats

yawn You keep claiming that without a shred of proof.

Snicker..really?

https://www.facebook.com/PrepareToTa...95206050579662

****ing moron "proves" voter fraud by quoting a facebook posting that links to
a neo-nazi web site that's been shut down for years.

If he wants to "take America back" then why isn't he here with us at
the Oregon Occupation? Real Patriots wear Sumo garb or drive drunk and
claim to have sealed Green Beret records. Oh wait, Mr. Weiber has been
fabricating stories about military service for decades. He must be a
real Patriot! Albeit an extremely lazy one, even by our low standards
here at the refuge.

Hey wait a minute! didn't I just read that the feds busted your fearless leader who went out for a drive?
The ****ing idiot didn't think that maybe some cop would pull him over?

I was really surprised and disappointed when I read the list of people shot and/or arrested and weiber's
name wasn't among them. But now, he and the rest of you can go bust the rest of the Bundy clan out of the hoosegow.

Yes, it is a sad day here at the refuge. We told the feds we'd rather
be dead than go to jail, and that if they tried to arrest us we'd kill
them all. That surely scared the crap out of them so we knew we were
free to come and go if we remained law abiding. What we didn't count
on was one of our Patriot's thumb getting wrinkled, and him borrowing
a taillight bulb to use as a dummy. Of course those fed *******s will
use any little excuse to pull you over. I'd say there was a Mexican
standoff except we prefer the term freedom standoff. Which didn't last
long because as soon as our Brother Patriots reached into their
pockets for their Constitution booklets, all hell broke loose. Job one
today is to build a tarp memorial. Then we will hold a grand jury
hearing to decide which names to add to our enemies list. One proposal
is to make the work easier by simply attaching the entire local white
pages. Then we'd only have to cross out a few names. We're not sure
what to do after that. It's damned cold here and we read that there
are warmer planets. So we may build a rocket and occupy Venus.

Reports are a little confused, but the latest is that the old guy with
11 kids, who had tried to hide under a blue tarp that he thought made
him invisible (he'd heard about "blue screens" being used for that
purpose in TV), got out of the car with a gun in his hand while the
FBI was arresting them.

Being a proponent of carrying guns at all times, including bathroom
breaks, he may not have thought about what cops are trained to do when
someone they're arresting on a felony charge gets out of a car with a
gun in his hands. After all, the gun is just a part of his everyday
wardrobe...

It's a bad day for the French Vanilla Cowboys.

--
Ed Huntress

I thought it was "Rhinestone cowboys" :-)

These are the guys who asked supporters for a long list of supplies,
and they were specific about it, including "French Vanilla creamer"
for their...uh....cowboy coffee.

Other items included tampons, body wash, and Miracle Whip -- cowboy
stuff.

Here's the whole list:

http://tinyurl.com/j5pxowc

Gee, and here I was lead to believe that they were real sort of tough
guys and beans, bacon and a can of tinned milk for the coffee was all
that they needed.

Miracle Whip and tampons sort of takes all the Macho out of the
equation, doesn't it.
--

Cheers,

John B.