Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Government Steals $100k per Year From Innocent Man

I've been minding my own business, which is fostering children at my
ranc... I mean, being a cowboy on my ranch. Believe it or not, the
government only pays me a poverty wage for that, $100k per year. Yet
without any warning at all, they took away my gravy trai... I mean
children. Just because I left the kids is no reason to take away my
cash co... I mean loved ones. So what if I joined an armed revolution,
why should that kill my golden goos... I mean sweet rid... I mean salt
of the earth rancher lifestyle? How does sitting on a rocking chair
with a rifle on my lap under a blue tarp turn into being shunned by
child welfare officials? Now I'll probably have to file for
disabilit... I mean get a job.
http://tinyurl.com/z98mdon
What ever happened to common sense? Make America great again, vote for
Trump!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 08:53:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 07:26:55 -0800

I've been minding my own business,

No you havent, you boy loving spluge eater.

Hello Brother Patriot/Low-Income Gunner! Good to hear from someone who
has the real life experience to offer advice on lack of money. Now
that my sugar dadd... I mean slave driver has cut off my primary
income,
http://tinyurl.com/z98mdon my best hope to maintain my
lifestyle is to stop paying bills, especially taxes. That will surely
result in some liens being filed against me. How do you handle that?
I'm particularly worried that people will call me a deadbeat. Should I
breed some dogs and say I'm spending all my money on them? Or is it
better to claim that I bought all my family members expensive cell
phones?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 14:49:38 -0800

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 07:26:55 -0800

I've been minding my own business,

No you havent, you boy loving spluge eater.

Hello Brother Patriot/Low-Income Gunner! G

Do you think this attempt actually worked?

ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking