Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] bigblue@tarpsales.net is offline

Default Government Steals $100k per Year From Innocent Man

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 08:53:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 07:26:55 -0800

I've been minding my own business,

No you havent, you boy loving spluge eater.

Hello Brother Patriot/Low-Income Gunner! Good to hear from someone who
has the real life experience to offer advice on lack of money. Now
that my sugar dadd... I mean slave driver has cut off my primary
income,
http://tinyurl.com/z98mdon my best hope to maintain my
lifestyle is to stop paying bills, especially taxes. That will surely
result in some liens being filed against me. How do you handle that?
I'm particularly worried that people will call me a deadbeat. Should I
breed some dogs and say I'm spending all my money on them? Or is it
better to claim that I bought all my family members expensive cell
phones?