Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I Say Jump...

slow eddy says how high. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 14:18:36 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

slow eddy says how high. :)

And how high are you planning to jump, Jonny? I wouldn't have thought
you could get off the ground.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 5:07:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, as expected, takes the bait and proves just how right I am:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 17:14:56 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 5:07:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, as expected, corrected my bull**** and proves just how stupid I am:

Corrected for accuracy.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 5:26:02 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

You can do better, slow eddy. Higher!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 17:42:03 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 5:26:02 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

slow eddy truths snipped

I can do better, slow eddy. Higher!

From the looks of your photos on the Web, I'll guess you can jump
between four and six inches.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 5:53:01 PM UTC-7, slow eddy did what he does best when not writing worthless Pay 4 Play ad copy... he failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 17:57:35 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 5:53:01 PM UTC-7, Bonkers let out another fart.

If you were a fish, you'd be a bluegill, Jonny. Two flips and you're
tuckered out.

You just run out of wit so fast these days. You used to be able to lay
down a stream of steaming turds for days on end.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

You just run out of wit so fast these days. You used to be able to lay
down a stream of steaming turds for days on end.

Heh! I don't see his direct posts, but see some responses of folks I still
want to watch... It's kind of pitiful. He hasn't had an original
critisism for anyone or anything since about three or four years ago. It's
always, "so-and-so failed", or some such nonsense!

If they'd 'failed', you'd think he wouldn't need to reply -- no?
But he always seems to, anyway! G
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-7, Uncle Loud lied:

Sniped the ramblings of a Florida Cracker stuck in the stone age

What's painful to Uncle Loud is his inability to understand solid assembly modeling. Uncle Loud stopped learning decades ago. It's really sad.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 6:00:33 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the liar and fraud, once again showed how I control him:

The usual slow eddy lies and bull**** snipped

It's so easy to own slow eddy. He's my bitch. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 20:08:52 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ed Huntress fired this volley in
:

You just run out of wit so fast these days. You used to be able to lay
down a stream of steaming turds for days on end.

Heh! I don't see his direct posts, but see some responses of folks I still
want to watch... It's kind of pitiful. He hasn't had an original
critisism for anyone or anything since about three or four years ago. It's
always, "so-and-so failed", or some such nonsense!

If they'd 'failed', you'd think he wouldn't need to reply -- no?
But he always seems to, anyway! G

Bonkers' entire interaction here is now reduced to trying to promote
his causes and politicians, and attacking anyone who has embarrassed
him in the past. And he's been embarrassed because his habits are
trashy, bitter, and, most of all, self-aggrandizing at others'
expense, and tend to draw a harsh response.

So the "so-and-so failed" comment has become his stock in trade when
he won't, or can't, defend the things he says. It's kind of cute, but
it makes him look like an ideot.

I'll bet he would make a good study subject for some graduate psych
student in need of a case study on personality disorders. What a
strange piece of work.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 18:31:03 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 6:00:33 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, the liar and fraud, once again showed how I control him:

The usual slow eddy lies and bull**** snipped

It's so easy to own slow eddy. He's my bitch. :)

Jonny, you can't even control your own foul mouth. The more you keep
going with this crap, the less respect you have from anyone.

I'll bet you don't even realize it.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 9:21:26 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 9:23:22 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress lied and failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 7:19:17 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "John Doe" failed: