Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fgree wine

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19568 fired this volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-09-28, Ignoramus19568 wrote:
just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

shared with my cowoekers
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-09-28, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus19568 fired this volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

you are a mind readert
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus19568 fired this volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age for
DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-09-28, Tom Gardner wrote:
Ignoramus19568 fired this volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age for
DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

these are aged wines, 1998 and 1999

boxes and boxes of wine
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

is it taxable
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
Ignoramus19568 fired this
volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use
would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age
for DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

Ah, yes. An advantage of being a chemistry student was having access
to spectroscopically pure ethanol to spike our homebrew with. I could
chug up to 140 proof without showing pain, before handing the bottle
to some innocent eager freshman.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus19568" wrote in
message ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus19568" wrote in
message ...
On 2015-09-28, Tom Gardner wrote:
Ignoramus19568 fired this
volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually
use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age
for
DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

these are aged wines, 1998 and 1999

boxes and boxes of wine

Za vashe zdorovye!

;--)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:48:43 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Ignoramus19568 fired this volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Doesn't it, though? vbg

Is he talking about fine wine, like this: http://tinyurl.com/o7d8zmd

--
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:32:46 -0500, Ignoramus19568

On 2015-09-28, Tom Gardner wrote:
Ignoramus19568 fired this volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age for
DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

these are aged wines, 1998 and 1999

boxes and boxes of wine

Is the auctioneer giving these away an hour before the auctions?
SMART guy.

--
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:30:06 -0500, Ignoramus19568
wrote:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

fgree wine? So Iggy...how big a sample have you had so far?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 19:31:22 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

"Ignoramus19568" wrote in
message ...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

fgree wine? So Iggy...how big a sample have you had so far?

I did not have that much, at most 2 glasses. I am no longer much of a
drinker and get drunk easily.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

fgree wine? So Iggy...how big a sample have you had so far?

I did not have that much, at most 2 glasses. I am no longer much of a
drinker and get drunk easily.

We..could tell.

(Grin)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2015-09-28, Tom Gardner wrote:
Ignoramus19568 fired this volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age for
DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

these are aged wines, 1998 and 1999

boxes and boxes of wine

Undoubtedly better than our home brew, but we went for quantity rather
than quality!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/28/2015 7:04 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
Ignoramus19568 fired this
volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use
would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age
for DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

Ah, yes. An advantage of being a chemistry student was having access
to spectroscopically pure ethanol to spike our homebrew with. I could
chug up to 140 proof without showing pain, before handing the bottle
to some innocent eager freshman.

I remember Everclear punch!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus19568" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

fgree wine? So Iggy...how big a sample have you had so far?

I did not have that much, at most 2 glasses. I am no longer much of
drinker and get drunk easily.

I drank only two glasses of Bier at the Munich Oktoberfest, but that's
half a gallon.

I was assigned to deliver a typewriter to the Army base there, and
assigned three assistants for the trip and most of a week to complete
it. Unofficially I was to escort them to the Oktoberfest as a reward
for something they had accomplished.

I found four single girls in the Spatenbrau tent, sat the group down
opposite them and began chatting in mixed German and English with the
girl opposite me, who turned out to be the only one who spoke English.
After a while I noticed that the three other guys and girls were just
glaring sullenly across the table at each other. You can lead a horse
to water.....

After three days they wanted to go home. I loved being there but most
Americans I knew just couldn't relate to the place.

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus19568" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

The girl I was talking to was curious about how an educated American
would view the collective way Germans enjoyed themselves. At certain
points in the music everyone linked arms and swayed back and forth,
singing the words such as Ein Prosit der Gemutlichkeit.
http://www.oktoberfest-songs.com/ein-prosit-lyrics.html

She had observed that we prefer to have fun as individuals and lack
the strong sense of cultural (tribal?) unity some Europeans retain.
They also clap in unison at concerts.
http://regan.med.harvard.edu/pdf/med...nd_Tribune.pdf

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 06:10:44 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 9/28/2015 7:04 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
Ignoramus19568 fired this
volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use
would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age
for DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

Ah, yes. An advantage of being a chemistry student was having access
to spectroscopically pure ethanol to spike our homebrew with. I could
chug up to 140 proof without showing pain, before handing the bottle
to some innocent eager freshman.

I remember Everclear punch!

That can only mean one thing: you never drank any.

--
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Well I sure did. I have fond memories of downing big glasses of it,
and then sitting in a corner asleep, while I puked into my raincoat.

Michigan State is where I learned not to have any taste.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/28/2015 7:04 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:

I remember Everclear punch!

That can only mean one thing: you never drank any.

Well I sure did. I have fond memories of downing big glasses of it,
and then sitting in a corner asleep, while I puked into my raincoat.

Michigan State is where I learned not to have any taste.

I used it for killer screwdrivers, killer because of the hangovers the
next day.

Misspent youth!

David

building a wine box Karl Woodworking 5 August 5th 06 11:13 AM
WINE BUFFET - PDF J T Woodworking 0 May 30th 06 04:58 AM
wine rack [email protected] Woodworking 4 March 14th 06 09:12 PM
wine rack [email protected] Woodworking 9 March 14th 06 02:12 AM
WINE RACK J T Woodworking 0 January 24th 05 10:05 PM