Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default fgree wine

On 9/28/2015 7:04 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
Ignoramus19568 fired this
volley in
:

just got 16 boxes of free wine from wuaction
pinot ghrigio and othe

The quality of your post relative to the exactitude you usually use
would
also suggest that you have DRUNK some of it! G

Lloyd

I remember the fine wines we made in College, sometime it would age
for DAYS after the bubbles stopped.

Ah, yes. An advantage of being a chemistry student was having access
to spectroscopically pure ethanol to spike our homebrew with. I could
chug up to 140 proof without showing pain, before handing the bottle
to some innocent eager freshman.

I remember Everclear punch!