Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anybody need a decent small lathe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-EMCO-Me...-/131595113420

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

snicker "had my hands on it"!!! It's sitting in front of your HOUSE,
Gunner! One would suppose you HAD had your hands on it! G

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:56:56 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

snicker "had my hands on it"!!! It's sitting in front of your HOUSE,
Gunner! One would suppose you HAD had your hands on it! G

Lloyd

LOL..no, actually I did some minor electrical repair on it for
Leigh..the gent who is the seller. It really IS a very nice machine
and would do great in a hobby shop. Its located down in Costa Mesa
California (where Ill be later today).

Just thought Id pass it along to the folks here.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:33:21 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:56:56 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
m:

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

snicker "had my hands on it"!!! It's sitting in front of your HOUSE,
Gunner! One would suppose you HAD had your hands on it! G

Lloyd

LOL..no, actually I did some minor electrical repair on it for
Leigh..the gent who is the seller. It really IS a very nice machine
and would do great in a hobby shop. Its located down in Costa Mesa
California (where Ill be later today).

Just thought Id pass it along to the folks here.

Gunner

Oh..before anyone turns up their nose..its an EMCO...not...not an Enco

Its German made..not Asian.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:56:56 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
m:

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

I have used one of these EMCO lathes and it is sweet.
snicker "had my hands on it"!!! It's sitting in front of your HOUSE,
Gunner! One would suppose you HAD had your hands on it! G

Lloyd

LOL..no, actually I did some minor electrical repair on it for
Leigh..the gent who is the seller. It really IS a very nice machine
and would do great in a hobby shop. Its located down in Costa Mesa
California (where Ill be later today).

Just thought Id pass it along to the folks here.

Gunner

Oh..before anyone turns up their nose..its an EMCO...not...not an Enco

Its German made..not Asian.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

If anyone remember the old Tool and die maker, engineman John Taylor
He had one like that and loved the fool out of it. Made lots of engines
and tools.

My understanding the trailer park has his shop now. And are enjoying it.
Martin

wrote:

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:56:56 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

snicker "had my hands on it"!!! It's sitting in front of your HOUSE,
Gunner! One would suppose you HAD had your hands on it! G

Lloyd

LOL..no, actually I did some minor electrical repair on it for
Leigh..the gent who is the seller. It really IS a very nice machine
and would do great in a hobby shop. Its located down in Costa Mesa
California (where Ill be later today).

Just thought Id pass it along to the folks here.

Gunner

Oh..before anyone turns up their nose..its an EMCO...not...not an Enco

Its German made..not Asian.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Thu, 24 Sep 2015 01:53:01 -0700
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-EMCO-Me...-/131595113420

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

Nerts - I wants it, but A) shipping, and B) where do I put it? And
C) about four thousand other issues B-)
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:04:01 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Thu, 24 Sep 2015 01:53:01 -0700
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nice-EMCO-Me...-/131595113420

Ive had my hands on it..and its a jewel.

Nerts - I wants it, but A) shipping, and B) where do I put it? And
C) about four thousand other issues B-)

+1

--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington

decent quality set of small 'jewellers' screwdrivers sought The Night Tripper[_3_] UK diy 34 April 4th 13 11:01 AM
small lathe spikedriver Woodturning 6 June 26th 06 05:31 AM
WANTED/WTB: Lathe headstock, CNC lathe, small lathe, ... [email protected] Metalworking 4 May 27th 06 04:18 PM
who has decent shipping rates for small parts orders? Ryan Underwood Electronics Repair 6 April 28th 06 01:08 AM
HLV-H, decent first lathe? rick Metalworking 16 January 25th 06 07:31 PM