Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rightists Are Lazy, Hate Filled Phsychopaths - Freedom Haters All

distribution pruned ...
First Post wrote:
Why don't you assholes get off your ****ing butts, look for a job,
stop collecting the dole and do something constructive for this
country? You're all a bunch of stupid criminals who should be
castrated and kept away from the nations children. The only use
you have for your guns other than shooting beer cans and paper
targets, is for killing Americans. You're no better than
terrorists. Right wing religious fanatics who use religion to
control everyone just like your Muslim assbandit buddies do.

Looks like somebody is off his meds again ... do you consider SS payments
after paying in to the system all my life being "on the dole" ? Many
misguided fools do ... mostly those who will never draw because they never
paid in , like your mother the Welfare Queen . How does it feel to be a 4th
gen welfare client ? How many baby-daddies has your mother bred with ?
Fortunately , my family has a history of actually *working* to support
ourselves and marrying and being faithful to one spouse (yesterday was our
42nd anniversary) . Even now , after retiring , I work more and harder than
the average ghetto dweller like you . For instance , today I spent some time
out in my machine shop (using tooling bought with overtime pay for the most
part) finishing up a gas check maker to add gas checks to my cast bullets .
That was *after* I started disassembly and diagnosis of the neighbor kid's 4
wheeler (it's gonna cost more to repair than it's worth) , fed my bees and
the hens , and spent an hour or so out in the garden pulling weeds .
So tell me , what have *you* done today , besides make a feeble attempt to
insult your betters ?
--
Snag
Yeah yeah I know , don't feed the trolls .

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:37:34 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

distribution pruned ...
First Post wrote:
[...]

Congratulations on your 42nd!! We had ours on Jan 23.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, August 17, 2015 at 7:37:10 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
distribution pruned ...
First Post wrote:
[...]

It's okay to feed them, Snag. When you feed them their ass.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/17/2015 4:37 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
distribution pruned ...
First Post wrote:
Why don't you assholes get off your ****ing butts, look for a job,
stop collecting the dole and do something constructive for this
country? You're all a bunch of stupid criminals who should be
castrated and kept away from the nations children. The only use
you have for your guns other than shooting beer cans and paper
targets, is for killing Americans. You're no better than
terrorists. Right wing religious fanatics who use religion to
control everyone just like your Muslim assbandit buddies do.

Looks like somebody is off his meds again ... do you consider SS payments
after paying in to the system all my life being "on the dole" ?

gummer arsch, your pal, is on the dole. That's because Medi-Cal, which
paid his $500,000 hospital bills, is a means-tested program. gummer is
a dirt-poor scrounger with no insurance and no other financial means, so
his medical bills were picked up by the taxpayer - as gummer readily if
stupidly admitted.

Social Security is not means tested, so technically it's not a dole
handout. It *is* a dole handout in the sense that most people - gummer
most assuredly, you very likely - will receive far more than you paid
into it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/17/2015 7:37 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

finishing up a gas check maker to add gas checks to my cast bullets .

what material? AL cans? Are the dies of your design?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

Rudy Canoza wrote:

Social Security is not means tested, so technically it's not a dole
handout. It *is* a dole handout in the sense that most people - gummer
most assuredly, you very likely - will receive far more than you paid
into it.

That definition would make all pension plans a
"dole handout".

Who would invest in a pension plan that
promises to pay out less than you put in?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/17/2015 7:37 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

finishing up a gas check maker to add gas checks to my cast bullets .

what material? AL cans? Are the dies of your design?

See the following thread "checks!" . I posted a link to the cast boolits
website where I got the plans . I'm using .010" aluminum flashing , but it
will work with copper too . I used scrap on hand , the punch is SS and the
rest is rebar and part of a 1/2" bolt . I still need a 10-32 fh screw to
retain the forming pin , but initial tests were positive .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:37:34 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

distribution pruned ...
First Post wrote:
[...]

Not to come between you and your mate there, but "feed the bees"? I
thought that bees fed themselves. Have bees in America fallen so low
that they demand to be fed? Free food? "Relief? Aid to unwed mothers?
It gives " drone" a whole new meaning :-)
--
cheers,

John B.