Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rightists Are Lazy, Hate Filled Phsychopaths - Freedom Haters All

Tom Gardner wrote:
On 8/17/2015 7:37 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

finishing up a gas check maker to add gas checks to my cast bullets .

what material? AL cans? Are the dies of your design?

See the following thread "checks!" . I posted a link to the cast boolits
website where I got the plans . I'm using .010" aluminum flashing , but it
will work with copper too . I used scrap on hand , the punch is SS and the
rest is rebar and part of a 1/2" bolt . I still need a 10-32 fh screw to
retain the forming pin , but initial tests were positive .

--
Snag