Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why Are All Rightists Pedophiles & Secretly Marxist Parasite Perverts?

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:29:22 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

So tell up about the sort of metalworking you do.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:29:22 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

So tell up about the sort of metalworking you do.

Dan

If this cowardly piece of **** wasn't such a coward to stand under his mommy
skirt and call names, I'd love to knock his front teeth through the back of
his skull with a metal sledge hammer.

You know this kind of ******* is desperate when he has to attribute the
actions of leftists to those that oppose them.

If I were president, I'd have NSA find this piece of **** and then throw him
in a prison cell with an HIV infected rapist.

DEMOCRATS - Dimwits Embracing Marxism Over Capitalism Really Are That Stupid

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:21:22 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:29:22 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

So tell up about the sort of metalworking you do.

Dan

It would add considerable authenticity to the request if you first
divulged your own metal working activities.

(opening cans with the automatic can opener doesn't count as metal
working)
--
Cheers,

Miguel
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:57:45 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

wrote in message

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 9:29:22 AM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

So tell up about the sort of metalworking you do.

Dan

If this cowardly piece of **** wasn't such a coward to stand under his mommy
skirt and call names, I'd love to knock his front teeth through the back of
his skull with a metal sledge hammer.

You know this kind of ******* is desperate when he has to attribute the
actions of leftists to those that oppose them.

If I were president, I'd have NSA find this piece of **** and then throw him
in a prison cell with an HIV infected rapist.

DEMOCRATS - Dimwits Embracing Marxism Over Capitalism Really Are That Stupid

Or, you could just kill file him :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote in message

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:57:45 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

wrote in message

snip
that oppose them.

If I were president, I'd have NSA find this piece of **** and then throw
him
in a prison cell with an HIV infected rapist.

DEMOCRATS - Dimwits Embracing Marxism Over Capitalism Really Are That
Stupid

Or, you could just kill file him :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm under the impression that it's not the real Rudy but a troll changing
names with every post. I see a dozen or so messages with similar subject,
lies and/or attributing left wing politics and blaming right wingers for
their own failures.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:26:07 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

wrote in message

snip
that oppose them.

If I were president, I'd have NSA find this piece of **** and then throw
him
in a prison cell with an HIV infected rapist.

DEMOCRATS - Dimwits Embracing Marxism Over Capitalism Really Are That
Stupid

Or, you could just kill file him :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm under the impression that it's not the real Rudy but a troll changing
names with every post. I see a dozen or so messages with similar subject,
lies and/or attributing left wing politics and blaming right wingers for
their own failures.

RogerN

I guess that is why there is a "delete" key :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B."
Or, you could just kill file him :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm under the impression that it's not the real
Rudy but a troll changing
names with every post. I see a dozen or so
messages with similar subject,
lies and/or attributing left wing politics and
blaming right wingers for
their own failures.

RogerN

I guess that is why there is a "delete" key :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Just checked. I've got 340 addys in my kill file
now! ;)} pdk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Phil Kangas wrote:

Just checked. I've got 340 addys in my kill file
now! ;)} pdk

Netscape has a filter per newsgroup. I have 100 for this group, and
another 100 in NewsProxy. I want to recompile NewsProxy to raise its
limit to 1000 filters. I just downloaded 127 headers, only 14 made it
through the filters.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:45:17 -0500, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"John B."
Or, you could just kill file him :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm under the impression that it's not the real
Rudy but a troll changing
names with every post. I see a dozen or so
messages with similar subject,
lies and/or attributing left wing politics and
blaming right wingers for
their own failures.

RogerN

I guess that is why there is a "delete" key :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Just checked. I've got 340 addys in my kill file
now! ;)} pdk

Ditto, and still, people quote folks like Banquer daily. sigh

--
Cats regard people as warmblooded furniture.
-- Jacquelyn Mitchard
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

4On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:44:13 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:45:17 -0500, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"John B."
Or, you could just kill file him :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm under the impression that it's not the real
Rudy but a troll changing
names with every post. I see a dozen or so
messages with similar subject,
lies and/or attributing left wing politics and
blaming right wingers for
their own failures.

RogerN

I guess that is why there is a "delete" key :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Just checked. I've got 340 addys in my kill file
now! ;)} pdk

Ditto, and still, people quote folks like Banquer daily. sigh

That used to upset me and I finally installed a Usenet server called
"Hamster" which allows filtering on both the message heading and the
contents of the message. Jon disappeared... until he changed his name
again, whereupon he showed up for one session and I added his new name
to the list and he, and any messages that refer to him, have
dissappeared, again.
--
Cheers,

John B.