Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default Why Are All Rightists Pedophiles & Secretly Marxist Parasite Perverts?

4On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:44:13 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:45:17 -0500, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"John B."
Or, you could just kill file him :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

I'm under the impression that it's not the real
Rudy but a troll changing
names with every post. I see a dozen or so
messages with similar subject,
lies and/or attributing left wing politics and
blaming right wingers for
their own failures.

RogerN

I guess that is why there is a "delete" key :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Just checked. I've got 340 addys in my kill file
now! ;)} pdk

Ditto, and still, people quote folks like Banquer daily. sigh

That used to upset me and I finally installed a Usenet server called
"Hamster" which allows filtering on both the message heading and the
contents of the message. Jon disappeared... until he changed his name
again, whereupon he showed up for one session and I added his new name
to the list and he, and any messages that refer to him, have
dissappeared, again.
--
Cheers,

John B.