Old July 31st 15, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6 In 10 Americans Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:31:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In
person he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker who
handled sometimes challenging questions well by describing the
interests of both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

Well are you now upset that he's fallen back to third place?

-- http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0....html?hp=b2_c3

Old July 31st 15, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 9:31:33 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Well are you now upset that he's fallen back to third place?

-- http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0....html?hp=b2_c3

I don't think Jeb Bush is electable. He can't beat either Clinton or Sanders.

Old July 31st 15, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0....html?hp=b2_c3

Would you vote for him if he declared support Bimetallism?