Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] walter_evening@post.com is offline

Default 6 In 10 Americans Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 12:25:25 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5:31:02 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In person
he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker who handled
sometimes challenging questions well by describing the interests of
both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

I'd would never vote for Jeb Bush. He's as fake as Hillary Clinton is and both are
puppets of big Wall St. banks.

Time for serious change in America.

George McGovern - 1972 (all over again)
McGovern captured the hearts and minds of a young generation. He pointed America in the direction of a new era of peace and prosperity. However, even though he was a decorated bomber pilot in World War II, his views were painted as detrimental to the country, even anti-American. Coupled with some campaign miscues, such as the vice presidential fiasco, and Nixon's dirty tricks, the result was an electoral college disaster, and Nixon carried 49 states.