Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6 In 10 Americans Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

wrote in message
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:31:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center
of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In
person he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker who
handled sometimes challenging questions well by describing the
interests of both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

Well are you now upset that he's fallen back to third place?

--
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0....html?hp=b2_c3

Would you vote for him if he declared support Bimetallism?