Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hillary Clinton addresses email controversy

Now that that is settled.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
Now that that is settled.

now, or NOT?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 1:38:48 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

Are you stuttering? ;^)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 2:38:48 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

One new interesting thing I learned today is that *all* her
"personal" emails were deleted and are gone. How convenient.
I'll bet certain govt ones were also deleted. And if by chance
anyone manages to find one that was deleted, she'll say she
doesn't know what happened. Must have been accidental, done
by her staff when they were separating them to hand over to
the govt. Kind of like those records that were under supoena
and no one knew where they were at the WH, until one day the
box just showed up sitting on the floor.

Interesting little thing here I stumbled on today. According to
this guy in the Washington Times, she basically killed Vince Foster:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pt-for-proto/#!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 6:03:47 PM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 2:38:48 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

One new interesting thing I learned today is that *all* her
"personal" emails were deleted and are gone. How convenient.
I'll bet certain govt ones were also deleted. And if by chance
anyone manages to find one that was deleted, she'll say she
doesn't know what happened. Must have been accidental, done
by her staff when they were separating them to hand over to
the govt. Kind of like those records that were under supoena
and no one knew where they were at the WH, until one day the
box just showed up sitting on the floor.

Interesting little thing here I stumbled on today. According to
this guy in the Washington Times, she basically killed Vince Foster:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pt-for-proto/#!

fear mongering to try and sink the next president of the us campaign.....

time to require saving permanetely with no possiblity of deleting anything and all communications go thru a secure government server, wether public, private, etc etc.

hey bill dont forget to put out the trash, saved for a 100 years

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2015 2:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

All caused by the vast right wing conspiracy.

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/09/the_...really_stupid/

They're still out there, guys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 5:03:47 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
...she basically killed Vince Foster.

What a typical, over-blown, radical thing to say...by any stretch of the imagination.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The fact is, you have no tact...you don't know the ****ing meaning...
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
The fact is, you have no tact...you don't know the ****ing meaning...

The fact is that Hillary is hiding a bunch of **** that would get her
jailed . Just like her former boss Obammy . So much for the "transparent
president" , this ****er has the most opaque regime in the history of the
USA . The president should be impeached and Clinton , Holder , and a bunch
of others jailed .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 9:24:59 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
bob_villa wrote:
The fact is, you have no tact...you don't know the ****ing meaning...

The fact is that Hillary is hiding a bunch of **** that would get her
jailed . Just like her former boss Obammy . So much for the "transparent
president" , this ****er has the most opaque regime in the history of the
USA . The president should be impeached and Clinton , Holder , and a bunch
of others jailed .
--
Snag

And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:03:41 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 2:38:48 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

One new interesting thing I learned today is that *all* her
"personal" emails were deleted and are gone. How convenient.
I'll bet certain govt ones were also deleted. And if by chance
anyone manages to find one that was deleted, she'll say she
doesn't know what happened. Must have been accidental, done
by her staff when they were separating them to hand over to
the govt. Kind of like those records that were under supoena
and no one knew where they were at the WH, until one day the
box just showed up sitting on the floor.

Interesting little thing here I stumbled on today. According to
this guy in the Washington Times, she basically killed Vince Foster:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pt-for-proto/#!

60 Minutes, Diane Sawyer, covered the Airport incident of murder in
Arkansas. When suspicion turns to enough facts that a major news source
covers the events, ...shudder.

Some even purport that Kennedy was killed (his plane flight to Martha's
Vineyard) shortly after announcing running against her for senatorial seat.

Very careful wording, "I NEVER sent classified information." Not the wider
statement of, there were NO classified contents in ANY emails. People
sending to her might not have realized her server was not secure.

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
The fact is, you have no tact...you don't know the ****ing meaning...

The fact is that Hillary is hiding a bunch of **** that would get her
jailed . Just like her former boss Obammy . So much for the "transparent
president" , this ****er has the most opaque regime in the history of the
USA . The president should be impeached and Clinton , Holder , and a bunch
of others jailed .
--
Snag

And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

K, let's talk. Did anyone in the Bush administration have their
own private email server in their own house? Any of them use private
email for govt business exclusively? Any of them keep their
govt emails that were on their private accounts for 4 years,
while in office, not forwarding them to the govt for preservation
and availability as was required? Any of them only fess up and
produce the emails two years after leaving office and then only when
the govt came asking for them?
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
The fact is, you have no tact...you don't know the ****ing meaning...

The fact is that Hillary is hiding a bunch of **** that would get her
jailed . Just like her former boss Obammy . So much for the "transparent
president" , this ****er has the most opaque regime in the history of the
USA . The president should be impeached and Clinton , Holder , and a bunch
of others jailed .
--
Snag

And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

Sounds like ad-hominem attack plus changing the subject. Ya gotta be a
liberal
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:23:37 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:

Very careful wording, "I NEVER sent classified information." Not the wider
statement of, there were NO classified contents in ANY emails. People
sending to her might not have realized her server was not secure.

....and there are other types of classification:

"Confidential"

"Need To Know Basis"

and others.

Who approved a home server? Was it be backed-up dally to a secure
agency server farm?

One thing for sure is, the Secret Service are guarding her place

Didn't just one day suddenly find a box of documents in the bedroom of
the White House. The ones she said she didn't have.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Very careful wording, "I NEVER sent classified information." Not the wider
statement of, there were NO classified contents in ANY emails. People
sending to her might not have realized her server was not secure.

...and there are other types of classification:

"Confidential"

"Need To Know Basis"

and others.

Who approved a home server?

That question was asked at the press conference at least once,
and she avoided answering it. I would have also asked if she
sought any legal opinions on what she was doing and from whom.

Was it be backed-up dally to a secure
agency server farm?

We don't know anything about backups. She did say that her
personal emails have been removed and are no longer available,
something to that effect, implying they've been deleted for good.

One thing for sure is, the Secret Service are guarding her place

Didn't just one day suddenly find a box of documents in the bedroom of
the White House. The ones she said she didn't have.

Yep, I thought of that too. That was during White Water, when they
had been subpoenad. Nobody could find them and then poof!, one day
they just showed up sitting there.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Who owns the server? If it it a govt. server, how come she still has it.
She is no longer working for the Govt. Is it in her house? Bill never
lived there. They lived in the White House until he left the Presidency.
Someone said the server is in a building downtown. Too many lies!!!

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If it is a government server, it needed a purchase order for and
approved vendor contractor. Issued an inventory sticker it must be
audited, inventoried, tracked and determined if it contains legal and
approved software. Licenses verified.

Her emails may be on the Clinton Foundation server grin
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Didn't we hear that when the Clinton's left the White House that they
took the silverware?

Maybe they took a server?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Who owns the server?

AFAIK, no one has asked that specific question. But from context
and what she's said, it's either owned by the Clintons personally
or one of their corporate entities.

If it it a govt. server, how come she still has it.

It was never a govt server, that's part of the issue.

She is no longer working for the Govt. Is it in her house?

Yes.

Bill never
lived there.

Say what? AFAIK the Chappaqua, NY house is the primary residence
of both Bill and Hillary.

They lived in the White House until he left the Presidency.
Someone said the server is in a building downtown. Too many lies!!!

First time I've heard that the email system is anywhere other than
the Clinton's residence in Chappaqua. That's where Hillary says it is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:39:44 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

K, let's talk. Did anyone in the Bush administration have their
own private email server in their own house? Any of them use private
email for govt business exclusively?

That's too stupid to respond...since when does email equate with transparency?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 2:44:20 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:39:44 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:

K, let's talk. Did anyone in the Bush administration have their
own private email server in their own house? Any of them use private
email for govt business exclusively?

That's too stupid to respond...since when does email equate with transparency?

Apparently it equates in your world, for one. YOU brought up the issue
of transparency of the previous administration in this thread about email.
And apparently it equates in most of the rest of the world, including
most of your fellow libs. The laws and rules regarding govt email preservation
were instituted to ensure that there is a record of who did what,
retained by the govt, so that the American people, historians, prosecutors,
etc can see them. It's a similar concept to FOIA. It would be hard to get
honest govt info if any govt employee can keep and control whatever they
want. Capiche?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 1:59:33 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

It was Mr. Combs that brought up transparency in this tread...get your **** straight.
What kind of job do you have to offer the volume of "endowed words" on us that you frequent here? Are you a government worker...on the internet all the time, and not doing your job?
Personally, I'm retired, and not here as much as you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 3:50:20 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
[...]

Ok, so he brought it up in the context of the emails. And then you
extended it to questioning the transparency of the Bush administration.
And then you're posting some nonsense about it not being relevant
to emails.

What kind of job do you have to offer the volume of "endowed words" on us that you frequent here? Are you a government worker...on the internet all the time, and not doing your job?
Personally, I'm retired, and not here as much as you.

But here you are, again, aren't you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
The fact is, you have no tact...you don't know the ****ing
meaning...

The fact is that Hillary is hiding a bunch of **** that would get
her jailed . Just like her former boss Obammy . So much for the
"transparent president" , this ****er has the most opaque regime in
the history of the USA . The president should be impeached and
Clinton , Holder , and a bunch of others jailed .
--
Snag

And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk
transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

The previous administration is not the question here , and I punctuate
this way because it ****es off dweebs like you .
If you don't like it , **** you . You libs ...
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:
[...]

The least you can do is spell my name right it's "Coombs . You libs ... and
you mis - spelled "thread" too .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:42:55 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

The previous administration is not the question here , and I punctuate
this way because it ****es off dweebs like you .
If you don't like it , **** you . You libs ...
--
Snag

I'm not mad. Hang the crook, the horse - charge them both for
loitering. Same with hostile Indianism. A drunk Apache is ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2015 11:53 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/11/2015 11:11 AM, bob_villa wrote:
And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk
transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

Sounds like ad-hominem attack plus changing the subject. Ya gotta be a
liberal

And; a liberal! who doesnt' have a
Case\ or a leG to sTand on,

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2015 2:44 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Now, if an amature Romanian hacker got into some little known aid's
emails, what's the likelihood that the Russians, Chinese, etc weren't
going after Hillary's home server? But, not to worry. Hillary says
it was never breached, so that's all there is to it, no need to
be concerned, right?

Naah, I'm not concerned. I'm not going to go out
and buy more food, stay out of sight, hide under
the bed, and .....

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/11/2015 5:42 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
bob_villa wrote:

And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk
transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

The previous administration is not the question here , and I punctuate
this way because it ****es off dweebs like you .
If you don't like it , **** you . You libs ...

nothinG! like at homemmemem argUments;

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa wrote:

And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk
transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

The previous administration is not the question here , and I punctuate
this way because it ****es off dweebs like you .
If you don't like it , **** you . You libs ...

nothinG! like at homemmemem argUments;

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

fi dyxj tiyeawkcwa! (hint-typos)

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/12/the_...otten_partner/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 06:47:57 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

To me, the reason for putting govt email business on a private
server in one's own house is obvious. And so far, it's worked.

Yes. But now she has a deep sink hole under her foundation (no pun).

Blondes as FOX are on the case for the Form 109. I'd also mention we
need to see if she signed here Oath form when she took office. Did
she ever review her HRS personnel file or tore a page out?! Just
sayin' LOL

Two chances at Perjury.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4110437701001/new-questions-about-clinton-foundation-ties/?playlist_id=2694949842001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/nhkbbw4
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2015 2:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

Spoke for ten minutes without giving any
information.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 05:14:38 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 3/10/2015 2:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

Spoke for ten minutes without giving any
information.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

I heard two items:

1. A carefully worded claim, essentially, "I never sent any classified
material via email." which begs the question, Did you reeive any?

2. extremely importantly, essentially, "I'm NEVER going to give you my
Server, not going to happen." in a threatening tone. which begs the
question, Why wasn't her Server/contents IMMEDIATELY subpoened and seized
especially after a challenge like that, unless....like Hoover she knows
where all the dirt is. Sorry for the pun.

Oh, and unrelated, essentially, "Feel bad for me, I'm just a woman
fighting for women's rights, as an example, I just came from a meeting
extensively fighting for women's rights" which begs the question, What
about fighting for the rights of the abused, underaged females at ??
Island? To know, and say NOTHING, is 'approval' and complicity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Spoke for ten minutes without giving any
information.

This is politics 101.