Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Garret Fulton

Here's a parts link , might have another for you in a day or two . At one
time I had a pile of catalogs and web links , kinda let them all slip away
as I have most everything I need now - and most of what I don't have I can
make in the shop now .

http://www.jeffsamericanclassics.com/

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 12:04:00 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Here's a parts link , might have another for you in a day or two . At one
time I had a pile of catalogs and web links , kinda let them all slip away
as I have most everything I need now - and most of what I don't have I can
make in the shop now .

http://www.jeffsamericanclassics.com/

--
Snag

Thanks Snap. I'll give this guy a call. All the old stuff there.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Garrett Fulton wrote:
On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 12:04:00 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Here's a parts link , might have another for you in a day or two .
At one time I had a pile of catalogs and web links , kinda let them
all slip away as I have most everything I need now - and most of
what I don't have I can make in the shop now .

http://www.jeffsamericanclassics.com/

--
Snag

Thanks Snap. I'll give this guy a call. All the old stuff there.

Where are you located ? Got a guy down in Ga that's seriously into Pans that
asked ...

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 8:32:01 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Garrett Fulton wrote:
On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 12:04:00 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Here's a parts link , might have another for you in a day or two .
At one time I had a pile of catalogs and web links , kinda let them
all slip away as I have most everything I need now - and most of
what I don't have I can make in the shop now .

http://www.jeffsamericanclassics.com/

--
Snag

Thanks Snap. I'll give this guy a call. All the old stuff there.

Where are you located ? Got a guy down in Ga that's seriously into Pans that
asked ...

--
Snag

I'm about 45 m. northeast of Charlotte, NC. It's going to be a while before I start on the Pan, though. Worked out of the country most of the last 8 yrs. before retiring and the todo list is going to take quite a while. Thanks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Here's a parts link , might have another for you in a day or two .
At one time I had a pile of catalogs and web links , kinda let them
all slip away as I have most everything I need now - and most of
what I don't have I can make in the shop now .

http://www.jeffsamericanclassics.com/

--
Snag

Thanks Snap. I'll give this guy a call. All the old stuff there.

Where are you located ? Got a guy down in Ga that's seriously into
Pans that asked ...

--
Snag

I'm about 45 m. northeast of Charlotte, NC. It's going to be a while
before I start on the Pan, though. Worked out of the country most of
the last 8 yrs. before retiring and the todo list is going to take
quite a while. Thanks.

Send me a good email I can forward to this guy , my reply-to is good .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Put an "ass" between the p and the a.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

.

--
Snag

Put an "ass" between the p and the a.

I'll get it to him .

--
Snag

Ping Ig Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 1 September 27th 11 05:18 PM
Ping - Bob F Sonny Woodworking 2 July 12th 11 04:13 AM
Ping ig: Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 0 March 10th 11 12:32 AM
ping DOM Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 4 April 27th 08 10:30 PM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM