Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Another potential MOT use

Well , I still have that MOT sittin' here , and just thought of another
maybe . Last year the Hooved Rats of the Woods marauded in my garden . This
is unacceptable ... and I was just thinkin' , would it be reasonable to use
it to charge a couple of wires to keep the deer out of the garden ?
I have seedlings here that I started in January (70+ 'maters and peppers),
strawberries out in the garden that were planted last year - and I really
want to harvest some this year , as we didn't harvest any last year to let
them get well established - and will have a lot more stuff direct seeded as
soon as winter is over C'mon Spring !. I want to feed me , not them ...
and the game warden said if I shoot them he'll toss my sorry ass in jail .
--
Snag
BTW , one of the pair that I fed last year is