Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default So, they say the Grand Jury got it all wrong...

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:09:32 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 2/19/2015 1:04 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:42:46 -0800, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 2/19/2015 4:40 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 07:21:31 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 2/18/2015 11:29 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
On 2/18/2015 4:35 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

We do know Brown was a thug from the store video and all the physical
evidence in the shooting indicates he should have been shot.

The physical evidence consists of a bunch of bullet holes. You mean
the testimony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_47KVJV8DU

I don't chase videos. Tell me what it is, and maybe I'll look.

Meantime, the fact remains: there is no physical evidence except for
bullet holes, some empty brass, and a dead kid.

And a beat up police man.

The store video is, of course, some evidence.

Evidence of what, Chris? That Brown was a thug? No question.

Now, how does that translate into "evidence" that the cop was
justified in shooting him when he was 20 feet or so away from the car?

His distance from the car is irrelevant, you stupid ham hock. It's the
distance from the cop, and he was much closer to the cop than 20 feet.

You're not paying attention. Chris suggested

No one named "Chris" in this thread.

Who do you think "Stormin' Mormon" is?

Wake up, Ball.

No one by that name either, Diana. You really shouldn't rely on
McDumpster for anything. He only got it from some ****wit who calls
itself "Hurtlin' Squirty", and none of you knows your ass from your face.

Give it up, jackass. I didn't get anything from George. I just
followed this link:

http://www.google.com/search?q=usene...+jonathan+ball

....and then started following your slime trail. Here's the result:

Jonathan David Ball, Sacramento, CA 95819-1731, Crescenta Valley High
School, Class of 1970; street address, telephone, wife's and son's
names withheld for decency, along with other irrelevant details;
former UCLA PhD. candidate, not completed.

Anarcho-capitalist kook; wide-ranging troll who crawled in here
through a kook NG to which something was cross-posted; possessor of a
pedantic and supercilious style that can be spotted at 100 yards;
given to vile compound and portmanteau slurs that he has coined and
which have become his identifying cliches; tries to bluster his way
through, like most trolls, when he screws up.

No reported metalworking interest, but he has a nice orange tree in
his front yard. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You *did* get it from McDumpster, liar. You simply can't believe
everything - *anything* - that your fellow malcontents post in Usenet.
For the love of ****, Diana, 2004 is before I even got into Usenet.

And there's no one named "Chris" in the thread, either, you dumb bitch.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hey, you lying jackass, I don't remember ever seeing anything from
George about your real name. I started with this:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....g/2AnLteA5044J

....and followed the trail.

You simply can't believe
everything - *anything* - that your fellow malcontents post in Usenet.
For the love of ****, Diana, 2004 is before I even got into Usenet.

Give it up, Ball. You've been outed all over the Internet.

And there's no one named "Chris" in the thread, either, you dumb bitch.

Jon Ball is not only an obnoxious troll, but a lazy one, too.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Bull****. You first started with this **** after McDumpster claimed to
know who I am. You didn't know where to go *find* that stupid
link-to-nowhere until after he posted the same stupid wrong ****.

You don't know what you're talking about, Diana. Neither does McDumpster.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You are so lazy, you won't even click on a link that was about you.
That was Doug, not George, dimwit.

Here, try it again, and shake the cobwebs out of your head:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....g/2AnLteA5044J

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I clicked on the link. It's not about me. It's about some Usenet
****tards - your kind of people - who think they're sleuths. They're
goofs, not sleuths. That's why they're your kind of people, Diana.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You seem to be especially upset about being outed this time, Ball. Why
is that? Is there something you're afraid of?

You're in a NG that's mostly very decent people. I knocked off your
cross-links because the real slime oozes in from other groups -- like
the kook NGs you link to.

Nobody is going to come to your house or make your life difficult from
RCM. I'm not going to post your phone number or address.

So lighten up, forget the bluster, and just see if you can behave like
a normal person.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I haven't been "outed", Diana. You, dougie, McDumpster and your fellow
****wits don't know what you're bull****ting about.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Sure you have.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Why? We've got you, and you know it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Translation: you don't know what you're bull****ting about.

LOL!

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Translation: I have no way to hide anymore.

True enough.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Translation: I don't know what I'm bull****ting about.

True enough.

Of course.

Right.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

**** thinking, nsf eddie - *lazy* **** thinking on your part. Typical.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Keep floundering, Ball. With all of the effort you're putting into
trying to bluster your way out of being outed, it's obvious that
you've been nailed.

If you were smart and telling the truth, you'd just let it go, to
deflect attention away from yourself.

But you aren't telling the truth. So you're trying to bluster your way
out.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Keep floundering, Ball.

Who?

With all of the effort you're putting into
trying to bluster your way out of being outed,

What "effort", Diana? I'm merely pointing out that you *always* engage
in this kind of divorced-from-reality thinking, and it wrecks everything
for you, and not just here.

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You.

With all of the effort you're putting into
trying to bluster your way out of being outed,

What "effort", Diana? I'm merely pointing out that you *always* engage
in this kind of divorced-from-reality thinking, and it wrecks everything
for you, and not just here.

Keep spinning, Jon. Maybe you'll auger-in and find water.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nope.

With all of the effort you're putting into
trying to bluster your way out of being outed,

What "effort", Diana? I'm merely pointing out that you *always* engage
in this kind of divorced-from-reality thinking, and it wrecks everything
for you, and not just here.

Keep spinning, Jon.

Who?

--

I ceased in the year 1764 to believe that one can convince one’s
opponents with arguments printed in books. It is not to do that,
therefore, that I have taken up my pen, but merely so as to annoy them,
and to bestow strength and courage on those on our own side, and to make
it known to the others that they have not convinced us.

Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
1742 - 1799

U.S. Attorney convenes grand jury in probe of Chris Christie's involvement in Bridgegate Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Home Repair 17 April 13th 14 08:35 PM
Jury Service. F Murtz UK diy 12 February 17th 13 04:52 PM
Jury Service. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 11 February 16th 13 11:34 PM
Judgement by Jury George Woodturning 6 January 2nd 05 01:15 PM