Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tire weight alloy

Anybody know what they're made of ? I need to cast some balls for a ball
mill , and have a choice of pure lead or tire weight material . I see
sellers on ebay that have 10% antimony/90 lead for this use , others have
pure lead . Still others have ceramic balls , but I'm not sure those have
enough weight for a small ball mill . The one thing all have in common is
that they're around a half inch diameter . I figger the .490 ball mold for
my muzzleloader will work just fine .
--
Snag

Old Coats Tire Man manual tire changer oldjag Metalworking 19 November 28th 19 11:18 PM
Weight of slate roof versus weight of cement tile roof replacement? N_Cook UK diy 10 October 1st 10 07:22 PM
HTS-528 Brazing Alloy [email protected] Metalworking 1 May 16th 06 01:44 AM
Alloy Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 10 September 17th 04 12:33 AM
Brightening alloy GMasterman Metalworking 6 August 25th 04 01:49 AM