Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sarah Palin:

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 2:09:50 PM UTC-5, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 1/21/2015 9:51 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
To find answers you have to ask the right questions.

It's better than a year of watching the news, and you'll know
more than any of the bubble-headed bleach-blondes on Fox News.

Notice how every one of those "Bubble-headed Bleach blonds is an
experienced lawyer or has some other advanced degree or some extensive
expertise in some relevant area

And why don't you use the term "most" experienced lawyer or "most" extensive expertise in some relevant area ?

One of
the right questions is NOT: Did you see how Obammy saved the economy
and got everybody good jobs, free college, health insurance, security
from terrorists and great school lunches?

That has nothing to do with it.

But I have to poke at Obammy, I dislike his policies.

Why can't you even spell his name right?

In general, I know I have no clue about complex financial systems, I
don't pretend to know anything.

Yet you and others here in this newsgroups apply such forceful opinions with such reckless disregard about truth?

And, I don't want to go through the learning curve to
even be able to ask intelligent questions. So, I only
question the obvious

No, you question what you "think" is obvious.

biased spin that some use when they
think they know all but are obviously full of
crap...like what Obammy spews.

You are just saying all that to be stylish and to sound like everyone else. There's no other reason.

Sarah Palin: Rex Metalworking 0 January 21st 15 03:37 AM
Sarah Palin's Accomplishments Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 2 May 16th 11 05:56 PM
Is Sarah Palin going bald? Hawke[_3_] Metalworking 1 March 22nd 10 12:25 PM
Sarah Palin Ignoramus13366 Metalworking 22 July 26th 09 08:37 PM
Sarah Palin Resigns rangerssuck Metalworking 53 July 8th 09 08:26 PM