Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sarah Palin's Accomplishments

On Sun, 15 May 2011 21:10:05 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2011 00:05:03 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

And bitching about the war against the wrong country so Bush could get
a free bombers jacket and a neat "mission accomplished" banner.

I didn't see you however. Must have been off pontificating somewhere,
huh?

You were too busy snarling to notice.

Ain't it great when you can ask snaky questions and then just ignore
the answer when you get it? If you have problems working the google
archive, ask and someone will explain it to you. Now, go pontificate
some more. It amuses us.

It's not amusing to those of us who put him in our killfiles.
PDFTFT, Winnie.

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

And bitching about the war against the wrong country so Bush could get
a free bombers jacket and a neat "mission accomplished" banner.

I didn't see you however. Must have been off pontificating somewhere,
huh?

You were too busy snarling to notice.

Ain't it great when you can ask snaky questions and then just ignore
the answer when you get it? If you have problems working the google
archive, ask and someone will explain it to you. Now, go pontificate
some more. It amuses us.

It's not amusing to those of us who put him in our killfiles.
PDFTFT, Winnie.

Hey, Larry, they had some of your like-minded friends on "60 Minutes" last
night. Did you catch it? They're called the Sovereign Citizens, and, like
you, they believe that elected officials should be threatened with guns.
They even say it's Ok to shoot them.

You'll find a lot to agree upon with that group. Check them out.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

And bitching about the war against the wrong country so Bush could get
a free bombers jacket and a neat "mission accomplished" banner.

I didn't see you however. Must have been off pontificating somewhere,
huh?

You were too busy snarling to notice.

Ain't it great when you can ask snaky questions and then just ignore
the answer when you get it? If you have problems working the google
archive, ask and someone will explain it to you. Now, go pontificate
some more. It amuses us.

It's not amusing to those of us who put him in our killfiles.
PDFTFT, Winnie.

Yo, the Sovereign Citizens segment is online already. I don't think you get
to see them actually pull an AK and kill two cops in this clip, but you'll
find the philosophy to be right in line with what you were talking about a
few months ago:

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60mi...l?tag=hdr;cnav

--
Ed Huntress