Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sarah Palin's Accomplishments

On Sun, 15 May 2011 21:10:05 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2011 00:05:03 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

And bitching about the war against the wrong country so Bush could get
a free bombers jacket and a neat "mission accomplished" banner.

I didn't see you however. Must have been off pontificating somewhere,
huh?

You were too busy snarling to notice.

Ain't it great when you can ask snaky questions and then just ignore
the answer when you get it? If you have problems working the google
archive, ask and someone will explain it to you. Now, go pontificate
some more. It amuses us.

It's not amusing to those of us who put him in our killfiles.
PDFTFT, Winnie.

--
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no
distinctively native American criminal class except Congress.