Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gun nutz are the enemy

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 2:14:07 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:24:05 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 12/23/2014 10:19 AM, GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote:
On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:31:23 +0000 (UTC), "GOP_Rise_and_Conquer"
wrote:

GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote in
:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 03:51:45 +0000 (UTC), "GOP_Rise_and_Conquer"
wrote:

GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote in
:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014 08:51:20 -0700, visualization wrote:

GOP_Decline_and_Fall wrote:

So the Founding Fathers were seditionists?

Of course.

Rising up against foreign occupiers

England was not an "occupier" it was the rightful colonizing nation.

"Rightful" huh?

as opposed to the Tea Party
crackpots demented dreams of rising to overthrow a democratically
elected government and install a theocratic oligarchy.

That is so absurd as to deserve NO comment.

You have some other way to describe it?

The Mississippi State Tea Party backs violent overthrow of the U.S.
Government.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...e-Mississippi-
State-T
ea-Party-backs-violent-overthrow-of-the-U-S-Government#

When a gang of criminals subvert legitimate government offices and
seize all power to themselves without the real consent of the governed
their every act and edict is of itself illegal and is outside the
bounds of the Rule of Law.

In such cases submission is treason. Treason against the
Constitution and the valid legitimate government of the nation to
which we have pledged our allegiance for years. To resist by all
means that are right in the eyes of God is not rebellion or
insurrection, it is patriotic resistance to invasion.

You're nuts

May all of us fall on our faces before the Heavenly Judge, repent of
our sins, and humbly cry out to Him for mercy on our country. And,
may godly courageous leaders rise up in His wisdom and power to lead
us in displacing the criminal invaders from their seats and restore
our constitutional republic.

Roy Nicholson
Chairman
Mississippi Tea Party

Now this is the final attempt to paint this in a "no really we're just
talking about voting out the Democrats, not shooting them" light. But
I'm sorry, you can't have it both ways, you can't call for violent
overthrow and then at the very end of your rant put a tiny disclaimer
sentence that makes it all ok. Especially if that disclaimer still
uses your dehumanizing rhetoric in it.

The Daoly Kos, doped left wing haters. Yeah.

Being a demented loon calling for murder, mayhem and the violent
overthrow of the government yourself, your old sig was more on topic.

Really? Who exactly has been calling for the killing of cops?

Here's a clue

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...ice-brutality/

Last summer, Jerad and Amanda Miller

Two criminals.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the race hustler and inciter of
murder, Al Sharpton, organized several hundred black supporters of
murder to march in the streets of New York openly calling for the murder
of cops.

Fix did not edit the chant; the Baltimore Fox affiliate did. They're
still scum, but it's a more narrowly focused variety of scum.

Keep in mind that when the station talks about an "honest
misunderstanding" of what was being chanted, they're lying though their
teeth. The story:

Protester Confronts Fox Station That Deceptively Edited 'Kill A Cop'
Chant

By BRENDAN JAMES
Published DECEMBER 23, 2014, 7:36 AM EST

A Baltimore Fox affiliate apologized Monday night for a report it ran
over the weekend that deceptively edited protesters to look like they
were chanting "kill a cop."

Gawker originally caught WBFF chopping up footage of a protest chant to
sound like incitement to murder police on Monday.

The chant went "we won't stop, we can't stop, 'til killer cops, are in
cell blocks," according to C-SPAN footage.

But WBFF cut the audio short and told viewers that the words were in
fact "we won't stop, we can't stop, so kill a cop."

The station apologized both on its Facebook page and in an interview
with one of the protestors leading the chant, Tawanda Jones.

"Although last night's report reflected an honest misunderstanding of
what the protesters were saying, we apologize for the error," the post
read.

"We have deleted the story on our webpage and we offered to have Ms.
Jones on Fox45 News at 5:00 tonight for a live interview," it
continued.
In that interview, Jones called out the station several times for
misrepresenting her words.

"The interesting part that really gets to me is, where you guys edited
it and stopped -- like, how could that be a mistake?" she said.

"Once you play that whole thing, you would know that's not something
that's being said," she added.

The interviewer apologized several times, and though Jones told the
station she was grateful to come on, she also said she now fears for
her reputation and her safety. Near the end of the interview she began
to cry.

"At the end of the day, people's lives are on the line," she said.
"Now, even though we're doing this, I still don't feel safe because I
still feel like the message is out there."

"What if a crazed-out cop or a crazed-out supporter thinks I'm trying
to get cops killed?" she later said, wiping tears from her face.
-- A Friend

1 day ago - Dec 31, 2014. [Baltimore Fox Afficiate WBFF] Fox 45 Fires Crew Behind the Bogus 'Kill a Cop' story · Brandon Weigel / Baltimore City Paper."

-- http://www.journalism.org/daily-brie...a-journalists/

OT The enemy inside. harry Home Repair 1 December 26th 11 09:00 PM
Mortar is the natural enemy of pipes HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 27 July 6th 09 01:23 PM
Chamber of Commerce; enemy of European Americans Ted Home Repair 0 July 16th 07 12:53 PM
Linux is Driving me $#@!!!! nutz!!! Gunner Metalworking 115 January 14th 06 07:49 PM
Linux is Driving me $#@!!!! nutz!!! daniel peterman Metalworking 1 January 3rd 06 03:15 AM