Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Snap ring pliers

Just a heads up, if you need a set of snap ring pliers:

http://www.ebay.com/301349175955

I purchased a set last thursday and they arrived today, they have replacable
tips and work
with both external and internal snap rings. These are a steal at $13.50 with
free shipping.
They are much higher quality than the usual stamped crap you see for about
the same price.
These sell at home despot for $22 branded for channelock. Quality is very
good and will
probobaly last me a lifetime. Made in USA.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Howard Beal" wrote in message
Just a heads up, if you need a set of snap ring pliers:

http://www.ebay.com/301349175955

I purchased a set last thursday and they arrived today, they have
replacable
tips and work
with both external and internal snap rings. These are a steal at $13.50
with
free shipping.
They are much higher quality than the usual stamped crap you see for about
the same price.
These sell at home despot for $22 branded for channelock. Quality is very
good and will
probobaly last me a lifetime. Made in USA.

Best Regards
Tom.

Ooops, item number 301349175955 in the ebay search pane works.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Howard Beal wrote:
"Howard Beal" wrote in message
Just a heads up, if you need a set of snap ring pliers:

http://www.ebay.com/301349175955

I purchased a set last thursday and they arrived today, they have
replacable
tips and work
with both external and internal snap rings. These are a steal at
$13.50 with
free shipping.
They are much higher quality than the usual stamped crap you see for
about the same price.
These sell at home despot for $22 branded for channelock. Quality is
very good and will
probobaly last me a lifetime. Made in USA.

Best Regards
Tom.

Ooops, item number 301349175955 in the ebay search pane works.

Best Regards
Tom.

I figured that out just before I bought a set . I've seen worse for more .

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:00:31 -0800, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

Just a heads up, if you need a set of snap ring pliers:

http://www.ebay.com/301349175955

I purchased a set last thursday and they arrived today, they have replacable
tips and work
with both external and internal snap rings. These are a steal at $13.50 with
free shipping.
They are much higher quality than the usual stamped crap you see for about
the same price.
These sell at home despot for $22 branded for channelock. Quality is very
good and will
probobaly last me a lifetime. Made in USA.

These are actually quite well made. My neighbor paid $18 for a set
and I found these at HF for "a bit" less at $3.99. madeinchina.
http://www.harborfreight.com/snap-ri...eads-3316.html

My 2 sizes of Snap-on reversibles are still in the tool chest, but
these get grabbed more often nowadays, especially for removing riding
mower wheels.

--
With every experience, you alone are painting your
own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Howard Beal wrote:

"Howard Beal" wrote in message
Just a heads up, if you need a set of snap ring pliers:

http://www.ebay.com/301349175955

I purchased a set last thursday and they arrived today, they have
replacable
tips and work
with both external and internal snap rings. These are a steal at $13.50
with
free shipping.
They are much higher quality than the usual stamped crap you see for about
the same price.
These sell at home despot for $22 branded for channelock. Quality is very
good and will
probobaly last me a lifetime. Made in USA.

Best Regards
Tom.

Ooops, item number 301349175955 in the ebay search pane works.

Those are def. the same as the channellock ones, which are nicely made.
Just don't lose the bag of tips.

How to remove and replace a snap ring in a FWD car micky Home Repair 40 October 3rd 14 06:41 PM
Snap Ring Barbara Devaney Home Repair 11 October 2nd 13 03:04 PM
Where to get decent snap-ring pliers Jim Stewart Metalworking 7 February 26th 06 03:18 AM
Snap ring groove - internal [email protected] Metalworking 1 March 12th 04 11:34 PM
Looking for internal snap ring source Ryan Metalworking 0 January 4th 04 11:11 PM