Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydraulically powered forklift boom project

This will be a 20,000/10,000 lbs boom for a big forklift.

http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...Forklift-Boom/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus28939 fired this volley in
news
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...Forklift-Boom/

I know you well enough to know that you understand the moments involved...
So, "Hat's off to you", Ig.

You keep finding solutions to make your salvaging go easier, and from
salvalged items, no less! G

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-12-09, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus28939 fired this volley in
news
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...Forklift-Boom/

I know you well enough to know that you understand the moments involved...
So, "Hat's off to you", Ig.

You keep finding solutions to make your salvaging go easier, and from
salvalged items, no less! G

Lloyd, thanks. I will be sure to test it, but it seems about right for
a 30,000 lb forklift.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/8/2014 5:51 PM, Ignoramus28939 wrote:
This will be a 20,000/10,000 lbs boom for a big forklift.

http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...Forklift-Boom/

Looks like that thing started life as a tank retriever!

Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 20:24:38 -0600, Ignoramus28939

On 2014-12-09, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus28939 fired this volley in
news
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...Forklift-Boom/

I know you well enough to know that you understand the moments involved...
So, "Hat's off to you", Ig.

You keep finding solutions to make your salvaging go easier, and from
salvalged items, no less! G

Lloyd, thanks. I will be sure to test it, but it seems about right for
a 30,000 lb forklift.

How big is the capacity of the military genset behind the cut section?

And you dont have ANY chainlink fence around your property??????

Amazing!!!

PJ O'Rourke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-12-09, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus28939 fired this volley in
news
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...Forklift-Boom/

I know you well enough to know that you understand the moments involved...
So, "Hat's off to you", Ig.

You keep finding solutions to make your salvaging go easier, and from
salvalged items, no less! G

Lloyd, thanks. I will be sure to test it, but it seems about right for
a 30,000 lb forklift.

How big is the capacity of the military genset behind the cut section?

100 kw

And you dont have ANY chainlink fence around your property??????

not allowed

Amazing!!!

PJ O'Rourke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-12-09, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus28939 fired this volley in
news
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.co...Forklift-Boom/

I know you well enough to know that you understand the moments involved...
So, "Hat's off to you", Ig.

You keep finding solutions to make your salvaging go easier, and from
salvalged items, no less! G

Lloyd, thanks. I will be sure to test it, but it seems about right for
a 30,000 lb forklift.

How big is the capacity of the military genset behind the cut section?

100 kw

And you dont have ANY chainlink fence around your property??????

not allowed

Amazing!! Really? Must keep the cops damned busy writing theft
reports!!

Amazing!!!

PJ O'Rourke

PJ O'Rourke