Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 05:32:07 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I saw it rain bras and panties once.

Rather fascinating.

Right after that tornado took out a womans clothing store..akin to an
early Fredricks of Hollywood.

Living in Michigans tornado alley....

Aww, you can _have_ all that stuff. Me?
I want to see it raining beautiful nekkid wimmens.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I saw it rain bras and panties once.

Rather fascinating.

Right after that tornado took out a womans clothing store..akin to an
early Fredricks of Hollywood.

Living in Michigans tornado alley....

Aww, you can _have_ all that stuff. Me?
I want to see it raining beautiful nekkid wimmens.

Makes those puddles rather nasty.

Ive seen it raining ON beautiful nekked wimmens. Much much more fun
that way.

Make it back ok with no issues?

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:20:52 -0700

wrote:

I saw it rain bras and panties once.

Rather fascinating.

Right after that tornado took out a womans clothing store..akin to an
early Fredricks of Hollywood.

Living in Michigans tornado alley....

Aww, you can _have_ all that stuff. Me?
I want to see it raining beautiful nekkid wimmens.

Makes those puddles rather nasty.

Ive seen it raining ON beautiful nekked wimmens. Much much more fun
that way.

Ancient Greek rainmakers would try to cause rain by dipping oak
branches in water.
The Romans would attempt the same by tossing clay statues into the
river Tiber.
Germanic rainmakers would attempt to bring rain by pouring water
over nubile young women. It didn't necessarily work any better, but
the practice has continued ...
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I saw it rain bras and panties once.

Rather fascinating.

Right after that tornado took out a womans clothing store..akin to an
early Fredricks of Hollywood.

Living in Michigans tornado alley....

Aww, you can _have_ all that stuff. Me?
I want to see it raining beautiful nekkid wimmens.

Makes those puddles rather nasty.

Ive seen it raining ON beautiful nekked wimmens. Much much more fun
that way.

Make it back ok with no issues?

Thanks for asking. Yeah, I had a helluva time driving the two legs
back with the blinding sinus headaches and lack of any energy, but I
made it. Cheri had some fresh chicken soup for me when I got to
Concord, and I took some home. I had it for breakfast Weds before I
left, too. Did you call today? My backpack was ringing, but it
stopped before I located the phone. I don't usually leave the TracFone
on, 'cept during trips.

Thought I was going to live this morning, given an energy level of 22%
and no sinus problems, but the headaches returned. A neti pot session
ended that quickly, but I'm still not doing well today. Crom, I hate
getting sick. It looks like I'll be rained out next week, too, so I
won't be able to make a living for the 3rd week in a row. My property
tax bill was in the mail today, too. sigh

OK, back to bed after more neti...

metal content
OH, the project for this week is to degrease an angle-iron framework
within which a large dumbwaiter glides. I replaced the plywood on the
waiter last year, but it was already the rainy season when he wanted
the job done. I need to degrease the inside, degrease and de-rust the
outside, then grease the inside and repaint the outside. My thoughts
were wiping most of the grease off with putty knives and paper towels,
then cleaning with mineral spirits. I got some phosphoric etch for
converting the rust. Should I use that on the inside, too? After
that, I'd brush some black Rustoleum on the outside.

http://www.homedepot.com/s/acid%2520etch?NCNI-5

Do you or others have any better suggestions? This thing is 22' tall
and about 6x6' with 2x2x1/4 angle.
/metal content

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.
--anon

Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 76 February 3rd 18 10:34 PM
thoughts?? news Home Repair 15 January 13th 08 12:51 AM
your thoughts on this JoeM Home Repair 5 February 19th 07 04:05 PM
Thoughts Ghodges2 Woodturning 53 November 21st 04 07:52 AM