Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Win 7 networking

Lightening hit the house last night... Got everything fixed, except
the office computer.

I lost the SSD boot drive on this W7 box. It is the central computer
for the 7 boxes on the place and used to backup all the other ones.
Peer to peer FWIW.

I had made a brand new SSD boot drive last winter for just this
occasion so the computer is running again. BUT, had a totally awful
terrible time networking the first time and didn't try to do it
again. What a shame, networking in XP is easy.

Anyway, I need help to set up networking on this box. Need peer to
peer but permissions set so this box can copy and modify files
everywhere. If somebody is willing to hold my hand I will gulp pay
for this sevice.

Right now my honey is looking for tutorials but I do remember totally
hosing things up before. may be easier to get help up front.

karl

Home networking Walter E.[_2_] Home Repair 21 December 2nd 13 02:49 AM
OT - Win XP Networking Adrian Brentnall[_2_] UK diy 15 April 14th 12 09:42 PM
OT home networking Graeme UK diy 46 April 15th 09 12:55 AM
Networking Question Buck Turgidson Electronics Repair 4 October 13th 07 04:01 AM
Wireless Networking Roger_N Metalworking 15 August 22nd 07 04:11 PM