Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Marine watchdog: VA deaths actually 'in thousands'

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:57:42 AM UTC-4, F. George McDuffee wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 04:01:11 -0700, Gunner Asch

wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/marine-wa...-in-thousands/

Marine watchdog: VA deaths actually 'in thousands'

'It was all deliberate, and it was all in the name of an almighty

dollar'

Published: 12 hours ago

snip

You may find these of interest

http://mcduffee-associates.us/DROPBOX/VA01.pdf

and

http://mcduffee-associates.us/DROPBOX/VA02.pdf

--

Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,

silver is the money of gentlemen,

barter is the money of peasants,

but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"

And, as I said the first time you posted this, how about continuing this to its logical conclusion - Medicare for all. Had I been given the option, I would have gladly paid into the medicare system rather than to private-sector racketeers for the past 30 years that I have been in business. My doctors would also have appreciated the reduced paperwork.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
And, as I said the first time you posted this, how about continuing
this to its logical conclusion - Medicare for all. Had I been given
the option, I would have gladly paid into the medicare system rather
than to private-sector racketeers for the past 30 years that I have
been in business. My doctors would also have appreciated the reduced
paperwork.

===

Don't forget that our government won't fix a problem as simple and
obvious as a corroded bridge until it becomes an emergency.
Politicians can claim credit for introducing new things but not for
maintaining old ones.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/5/2014 3:57 PM, F. George McDuffee wrote:

wrote:

[...]

------------------------
This is indeed the logical conclusion, and recent history
confirms the correctness, i.e. medicare is up and running,
and while it would have required significant expansion to
cover the increased workload, most if not all of the
problems could have been avoided by progressive lowering of
the qualification age over 5 to 10 years.

The employer would also have greatly benefited as they could
have gotten out of the health care administration business,
and most likely their share of the medicare payments would
have been less than they are currently paying for health
insurance. Of course, there is the tax effect in that
currently the employer's contribution for employee health
insurance is a tax credit against their tax bill, while
medicare payments may be only a tax deduction against gross
revenues.

But everything considered, you appear to be right. We
attempted to cross the chasm in two small, safe jumps...

Jump to the middle of the chasm, then ... ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

BBC Watchdog and radiators Graham C UK diy 14 November 14th 13 02:26 PM
Watchdog. John UK diy 15 September 26th 10 03:15 PM
Watchdog last night John UK diy 5 September 25th 10 12:14 PM
Marine dies in Non-combat incident in Anbar province. A Marine assigned to Multi National Force-West died March 14 in a noncombat related incident in Al Anbar Province. BGKM Woodworking 0 March 16th 07 04:22 PM
LEGALLY TURN $6 DOLLARS INTO THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS!!!! johnnyride Electronics Repair 0 March 20th 06 05:57 AM