Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Marine watchdog: VA deaths actually 'in thousands'

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
And, as I said the first time you posted this, how about continuing
this to its logical conclusion - Medicare for all. Had I been given
the option, I would have gladly paid into the medicare system rather
than to private-sector racketeers for the past 30 years that I have
been in business. My doctors would also have appreciated the reduced
paperwork.

===

Don't forget that our government won't fix a problem as simple and
obvious as a corroded bridge until it becomes an emergency.
Politicians can claim credit for introducing new things but not for
maintaining old ones.