Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default U.S. Food Inflation Running at 22%

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:36:31 PM UTC-4, jim wrote:

It wouldn't be that way if the govt got out of the

way. Spark ignition engines would be as efficient

as diesel. Ethanol combined with gasoline has been

shown to enable far greater efficiency than current

spark ignition engines have. When you figure

in the potential increased efficiency ethanol would

cost about half of gasoline.

ROTFALMAO

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 28 May 2014 13:20:51 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:36:31 PM UTC-4, jim wrote:

It wouldn't be that way if the govt got out of the

way. Spark ignition engines would be as efficient

as diesel. Ethanol combined with gasoline has been

shown to enable far greater efficiency than current

spark ignition engines have. When you figure

in the potential increased efficiency ethanol would

cost about half of gasoline.

ROTFALMAO

Dan

Poor Jimmy just doesnt grasp the supply chain from planting to the
pump does he?

Pity about that...but not surprising

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

Inflation rates Jim Hawkins UK diy 275 January 13th 14 09:43 PM
INFLATION No Name Metalworking 1 September 23rd 09 06:58 PM
Need a hand with inflation? Leon[_4_] Home Repair 0 July 12th 08 09:41 PM
Food shortage ethanol follies, I've planted a food garden. [email protected] Home Repair 106 May 8th 08 09:43 PM