Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wanted Nicropress swaging Stuff

Since Im restoring more boats..Im needing to do more SS standing
rigging repairs and mods, with stainless steel cable (1x9 and 7x9) up
to about 3/16" in diameter.

I have one of the little swaging tools but its only good for up to
1/8" cable

http://www.duckworksbbs.com/tools/swage-it/

Do any of you folks have either a larger compound tool or the larger
swaging tool?

http://www.amazon.com/Lehigh-Group-S...4ZRA90R VPTWV

I would like to be able to make up these sorts of fittings as well...

http://www.suncorstainless.com/hand-swage

So would likely be needing either one of the bigger hand swageing
tools (looks like bolt cutters kinda sorta) or a hydraulic tool

Ive got several hand hydraulic pumps for my hole punches and porta
jacks...so only need the head if one can be found to do rigging as
shown above.

Swap/trade/buy/

Also can use quantities of the nicropress cable swages themselves

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...0&d=1357589580
And of course.,..SS able as well.

Thanks guys.

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"