Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does anyone have an Enco Free Shipping code for Feb2014?

I was about to order $8 worth of drill bits, but Enco wants another $8
to ship them to me. sigh Do they have a FREE25 code going now,
IhopeIhope?

On a lighter note...

This just in: http://tinyurl.com/lmh2aco
You guys just have to see this provocative piece of art.
It's a picture of a cheapass set of Chiwanese vise grips, a pheasant
feather, and some brads done on silver gelatin photo paper.
They want only two grand for it! thud

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Only one I have is FEBFREE which is for $99 purchase or greater.

There is a 15% off right now though. BIGSALE, I think its only good for
today.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
I was about to order $8 worth of drill bits, but Enco wants another $8
to ship them to me. sigh Do they have a FREE25 code going now,
IhopeIhope?

P.S. I have kinda lost faith in Enco. I feel like their imports are still
better than Harbor Freight imports, but only because Harbor Freight has gone
so much further down hills since the kid took over.

On a lighter note...

This just in: http://tinyurl.com/lmh2aco
You guys just have to see this provocative piece of art.
It's a picture of a cheapass set of Chiwanese vise grips, a pheasant
feather, and some brads done on silver gelatin photo paper.
They want only two grand for it! thud

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.
-- Louis L'Amour

---
protection is active.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

This was what I have:

Use Code VIPFREE to Save big with February HOTdeals + Month-Long
Free Shipping*

Don't miss your chance to save with February HOTdeals! Plus, as
one of our most valued customers, you can enjoy free UPS Ground
Shipping* all month long on every order of just $49 or more.
Simply enter promo code: VIPFREE prior to checkout!

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:23:43 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

I was about to order $8 worth of drill bits, but Enco wants another $8
to ship them to me. sigh Do they have a FREE25 code going now,
IhopeIhope?

On a lighter note...

This just in: http://tinyurl.com/lmh2aco
You guys just have to see this provocative piece of art.
It's a picture of a cheapass set of Chiwanese vise grips, a pheasant
feather, and some brads done on silver gelatin photo paper.
They want only two grand for it! thud

--
Email address is a Spam trap.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 01:36:27 -0500, Bill wrote:

This was what I have:

Use Code VIPFREE to Save big with February HOTdeals + Month-Long
Free Shipping*

Don't miss your chance to save with February HOTdeals! Plus, as
one of our most valued customers, you can enjoy free UPS Ground
Shipping* all month long on every order of just $49 or more.
Simply enter promo code: VIPFREE prior to checkout!

OK, thanks, Bill. Damn, I can't think of/justify anything I need
which would add up to their minimum right now.

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:23:43 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

I was about to order $8 worth of drill bits, but Enco wants another $8
to ship them to me. sigh Do they have a FREE25 code going now,
IhopeIhope?

On a lighter note...

This just in: http://tinyurl.com/lmh2aco
You guys just have to see this provocative piece of art.
It's a picture of a cheapass set of Chiwanese vise grips, a pheasant
feather, and some brads done on silver gelatin photo paper.
They want only two grand for it! thud

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 01:36:27 -0500, Bill wrote:

This was what I have:

Use Code VIPFREE to Save big with February HOTdeals + Month-Long
Free Shipping*

Don't miss your chance to save with February HOTdeals! Plus, as
one of our most valued customers, you can enjoy free UPS Ground
Shipping* all month long on every order of just $49 or more.
Simply enter promo code: VIPFREE prior to checkout!

OK, thanks, Bill. Damn, I can't think of/justify anything I need
which would add up to their minimum right now.

Coolant? Cutting oil? Replacement inserts? Shop aprons? Gloves?

P.S. There are some very good vendors who sell on Amazon and Ebay. I
always check both of those as well as the warehouse vendors like McMaster,
MSC/Enco, Travers, etc for things I need. If I need small quantity stuff
Drillman on Ebay is reasonable sometimes.