Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_14_] Bill[_14_] is offline

Default Does anyone have an Enco Free Shipping code for Feb2014?

This was what I have:

Use Code VIPFREE to Save big with February HOTdeals + Month-Long
Free Shipping*

Don't miss your chance to save with February HOTdeals! Plus, as
one of our most valued customers, you can enjoy free UPS Ground
Shipping* all month long on every order of just $49 or more.
Simply enter promo code: VIPFREE prior to checkout!

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:23:43 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

I was about to order $8 worth of drill bits, but Enco wants another $8
to ship them to me. sigh Do they have a FREE25 code going now,
IhopeIhope?

On a lighter note...

This just in: http://tinyurl.com/lmh2aco
You guys just have to see this provocative piece of art.
It's a picture of a cheapass set of Chiwanese vise grips, a pheasant
feather, and some brads done on silver gelatin photo paper.
They want only two grand for it! thud

--
Email address is a Spam trap.