Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does anyone have an Enco Free Shipping code for Feb2014?

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Only one I have is FEBFREE which is for $99 purchase or greater.

There is a 15% off right now though. BIGSALE, I think its only good for
today.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
I was about to order $8 worth of drill bits, but Enco wants another $8
to ship them to me. sigh Do they have a FREE25 code going now,
IhopeIhope?

P.S. I have kinda lost faith in Enco. I feel like their imports are still
better than Harbor Freight imports, but only because Harbor Freight has gone
so much further down hills since the kid took over.

On a lighter note...

This just in: http://tinyurl.com/lmh2aco
You guys just have to see this provocative piece of art.
It's a picture of a cheapass set of Chiwanese vise grips, a pheasant
feather, and some brads done on silver gelatin photo paper.
They want only two grand for it! thud

--
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if
one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.

---
protection is active.

---