Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling all left-wing lunatics: How, exactly, is wealthinequality bad and/or wrong?

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:36:19 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
I'm still waiting for an answer to this. I haven't got a meaningful

answer yet.

I am also waiting and have not gotten a meaningfil answer.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:36:19 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:
I'm still waiting for an answer to this. I haven't got a meaningful

answer yet.

I am also waiting and have not gotten a meaningfil answer.

Because history has shown time and again that if the percentage of people
suffering oppression is allowed to reach critical mass they invariably will
revolt and start killing off those whom they view as having taken away the
fruits of their labor.

Any other stupid questions?