Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The left-wing obsession with race

On 4/4/2012 2:49 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:18:51 -0700, George
wrote:

On 4/4/2012 2:05 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 12:00 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
The left continually obsess over race. [...]

Salon - a ****ty left-wing rag, part of the race-obsession mob -

So here's another race-obsessed left-wing racist, Foster Kamer of the
left-wing extremist rag "Village Voice",

You can find these cretins everywhere. This kind of bull**** is
standard fare at "Daily Kos" and "Huffington Post". Leftists say this
kind of **** the way most people might cough or clear their throats;
it's simply a reflex, without a shred of thought behind it.

Jeez, George, how's your blood pressure? Why do you bother reading
those things if they get you so upset? It sounds like you're *trying*
to blow a gasket.

This is kind of funny because you claim not to be a right-winger. But
if you look far enough to the right, you'll see where the racists have
gone -- like the big redneck in some southern state who was
interviewed by a documentary filmmaker in 2008, asking him who he'd
vote for, who said "I'm from the South. I ain't votin' fer no ni**er."

They're out there. That isn't the conservatives or the intellectual
right. It's the hard-core knuckle-draggers. Like the caricatures the
right makes of the left, the left tends to make caricatures of the
right.

Does this surprise you? It shouldn't. An ideologue or a mindless
extremist is always a little nutty and kind of vicious. That's what
happens when you depart much from the center.

Notice, for example, how much calmer I am than you. d8-)

That's only because you haven't had the misfortune of having been
engaged with him in a "discussion". If you had you would likely be
resting from your stroke right now. Just for your personal information
you should know he's been blabbing repeatedly that you aren't even a
republican. I tried to tell him you were an old fashioned Rockefeller
republican but he insists you are nothing but a RHINO. When he says
something like that there's no arguing with him. That's what you are,
period! Try this one out for size, he's convinced I'm a dilettante. Me,
a dilettante! Like Dick Martin of Rowan and Martin used to say, "I
didn't know that!".

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Hawke wrote:

[...]

dil·et·tante
[dil-i-tahnt, dil-i-tahnt, -tahn-tey, -tan-tee]
Show IPA noun, plural -tantes, -tan·ti [-tahn-tee]
Show IPA, adjective
noun
1.a person who takes up an art, activity, or subject merely for
amusement, especially in a desultory or superficial way; dabbler.

Nope, I don't think that describes you.
You don't give it enough attention or effort to be a dilettante.

jk
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Uh, I believe that's "RINO."

We real Republicans are a dying breed. Ev Dirksen (the apocryphal "A
billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking about
real money.") is not going to be resurrected.

It's Ok. I'll just watch the Tea Party. I think they're trying to
nominate the March Hare-- wasn't he the surprise guest at Alice's tea
party?

"The March Hare will be much the most interesting, and perhaps as this
is May it won't be raving mad -- at least not so mad as it was in
March."

sigh Those characters who are populating the Party now are not
Republicans by any serious meaning of the word. They're a bunch of
backward-looking paleoconservatives. I think they'll be the undoing of
the Party.

When he says
something like that there's no arguing with him. That's what you are,
period! Try this one out for size, he's convinced I'm a dilettante. Me,
a dilettante! Like Dick Martin of Rowan and Martin used to say, "I
didn't know that!".

Hawke

I wouldn't worry about it. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It's RINO, you stupid douche.

And he is.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/4/2012 6:11 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Ha ha ha ha ha! So, I was being overly generous with him. Well, that's
just who I am - always generous with the handicapped.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You're not a "real" Republican. You aren't even what once *was* a real
Republican before the social conservatives took over the party.

When he says
something like that there's no arguing with him. That's what you are,
period! Try this one out for size, he's convinced I'm a dilettante. Me,
a dilettante! Like Dick Martin of Rowan and Martin used to say, "I
didn't know that!".

Hawke

I wouldn't worry about it.

Hawwke-Ptooey, child of privilege, worries about a lot of stuff he
shouldn't.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh, baloney, you come-lately. I was even a delegate to my county
convention one year.

You're just full of empty guesswork. You take a few words, blow them
all out of proportion, and then your imagination takes over your
judgement.

--
Ed Huntress

When he says
something like that there's no arguing with him. That's what you are,
period! Try this one out for size, he's convinced I'm a dilettante. Me,
a dilettante! Like Dick Martin of Rowan and Martin used to say, "I
didn't know that!".

Hawke

I wouldn't worry about it.

Hawwke-Ptooey, child of privilege, worries about a lot of stuff he
shouldn't.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Decades ago. You were a fish out of water even then.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Not at all. Republicans here never have been right-wing crackpots.
We're just becoming extinct, like ivory-billed woodpeckers.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/4/2012 6:11 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Except for one critical thing. You're like Sgt. Schultz. YOU KNOW
NOTHING! So forget about anything you say, it's just guessing on your
part and you have no clue as to the reality of things.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/4/2012 9:14 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

We real Republicans

You're not a "real" Republican. You aren't even what once *was* a real
Republican before the social conservatives took over the party.

Oh, baloney, you come-lately. I was even a delegate to my county
convention one year.

You're just full of empty guesswork. You take a few words, blow them
all out of proportion, and then your imagination takes over your
judgement.

(Swedish accent) Yah, sure, that's what he does!

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/5/2012 6:02 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 6:11 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Except nothing. It describes you, to a T. You're a dilettante, a dabbler.

Right-Wing Nutjob RBnDFW Metalworking 0 July 2nd 09 10:21 PM
An Obsession With Perfection? charlieb Woodturning 3 September 1st 07 06:11 AM
RACE AND IQ. RACE AND CRIME. WHITE LIBERALS AND HYPOCRISY. Ted Home Repair 1 June 23rd 07 05:05 AM
Delta 36-937 wing ? Mike O. Woodworking 4 March 5th 06 04:50 PM
RIGHT WING NUTS vastly outnumber LEFT WING NUTS . ROBB Metalworking 0 September 28th 03 11:54 PM