Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where Is The Best Place To Get CADCAM Advice From Experts?

Certainly not here!

Pretty much everyone who is serious about CADCAM has migrated to
LinkedIn. There are very good reasons why this has happened!

Consider that it's much better to learn from those actually using CADCAM
on a daily basis, and who have decades of hands on CADCAM experience,
rather than from clueless idiots who can't talk about the needed
specifics of CADCAM.

Clueless CADCAM idiots do things like post about CADCAM because they get
a spam e-mail. They think that sharing spam e-mail, on a CADCAM program
that they have never used, is doing someone a service. In the particular
case I'm referring to, it's not even a 3D CAD program and it has a very
bad reputation with many of its former users. What this clueless loser
continues to post is noise and uninformed misinformation.

CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn passed 1,400 members this
week and will probably hit 3,000 members this year. It's easily the best
place to discuss CADCAM on the Internet. Its membership reads like a
who's who of the CADCAM industry... for damn good reason. The primary
reason is that I started it and I run it.