Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why aluminum paint?

I have a can of aluminum paint. I have it because it was left by the
previous owner of my house. I've never used it and I'm wondering if
there is something that it is good for. It must be good for something
or they wouldn't make it. What is that?

I did Google it and got inconclusive answers. E.g., it's durable, but a
lot of paints are durable.

Thanks,
Bob