Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slow down Dremel

I've ordered a Moto Tool pedal to operate my 1.25Amp single speed Dremel.

http://www.amazon.com/MOTO-TOOL-PEDA...ol+pedalAmazon has some awful reviews from guys running 5 amp shop tools on it andburning it up. I looked for a better quality sewing machine pedal locallyand can't find one(Craigslist). Anyone used one of these?

Slow Close Toilet Seat Too Slow DerbyDad03 Home Repair 13 February 21st 13 04:07 AM
Dremel/HB Bill Woodworking 45 November 29th 09 03:10 AM
Slow HW, slow rads, boiler clunking... [email protected] UK diy 4 January 8th 08 09:48 AM
Toilet slow, very slow to refill JoeThomas Home Repair 10 November 28th 06 09:14 PM
Dremel CNC? Swingman Woodworking 4 July 8th 06 05:26 PM