Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Not metalwork - Woodwork the OLD way

For those who like precise work and perfect planning you might want to
skip this video.

For those who want to see how you make worn and used machines still do
nice work....

http://www.folkstreams.net/film,187

Would love to have a shop like this again. Had to give up all my
line-shaft stuff due to insurance....

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve W." fired this volley in news:l61676$s0$1
@dont-email.me:

http://www.folkstreams.net/film,187

I have that on VHS from the 80s. (guess I should disc it before I can't
anymore). It took me about ten viewings to realize he was saying
"Moccasin" runners, instead of "Morgason". G

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Steve W." fired this volley in news:l61676$s0$1
@dont-email.me:

http://www.folkstreams.net/film,187

I have that on VHS from the 80s. (guess I should disc it before I can't
anymore). It took me about ten viewings to realize he was saying
"Moccasin" runners, instead of "Morgason". G

Very interesting, thanks for posting the link!

bob prohaska

lathe metalwork Cursitor Doom UK diy 6 October 17th 13 09:02 PM
Anyone doing any metalwork? Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 69 August 22nd 11 03:20 PM
Anyone doing any actual metalwork? SteveB[_10_] Metalworking 99 March 31st 09 09:40 PM
Want to Sell Your Metalwork??? uRummage Metalworking 1 August 26th 05 05:21 AM
Metalwork in Europe Allan Adler Metalworking 13 August 7th 04 03:12 AM