DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Not metalwork - Woodwork the OLD way (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/364072-not-metalwork-woodwork-old-way.html)

Steve W.[_4_] November 14th 13 12:41 AM

Not metalwork - Woodwork the OLD way

For those who like precise work and perfect planning you might want to
skip this video.

For those who want to see how you make worn and used machines still do
nice work....

http://www.folkstreams.net/film,187

Would love to have a shop like this again. Had to give up all my
line-shaft stuff due to insurance....

--
Steve W.

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] November 14th 13 12:53 AM

Not metalwork - Woodwork the OLD way

"Steve W." fired this volley in news:l61676$s0$1
@dont-email.me:

http://www.folkstreams.net/film,187

I have that on VHS from the 80s. (guess I should disc it before I can't
anymore). It took me about ten viewings to realize he was saying
"Moccasin" runners, instead of "Morgason". G

Lloyd

User Bp November 14th 13 05:02 AM

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Steve W." fired this volley in news:l61676$s0$1
@dont-email.me:

http://www.folkstreams.net/film,187

I have that on VHS from the 80s. (guess I should disc it before I can't
anymore). It took me about ten viewings to realize he was saying
"Moccasin" runners, instead of "Morgason". G

Very interesting, thanks for posting the link!

bob prohaska