Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What The Heck Is It ?

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it is.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 6:44:04 PM UTC-8, Bob La Londe wrote:
http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it is.

Here is a radical idea. Call or email Malabar and ask them.

http://www.malabar.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:44:04 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it is.

Oh, that's a sardine canning press for very, very small fishermen.

--
We are always the same age inside.
-- Gertrude Stein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:44:04 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it is.

Oh, that's an F-18 Fluid Makeup Unit.
http://www.wbparts.com/rfq/4920-01-092-7266.html

--
Ned Simmons
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 13/11/2013 10:44 AM, wrote:
http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it is.

Could it be a hydrostatic test rig?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:44:04 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it is.

Why dont you contact the manufacture?

http://www.malabar.com/

--
Liberals want everyone to think like them.
Conservatives want everyone to think.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:44:04 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in
some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it
is.

Oh, that's an F-18 Fluid Makeup Unit.
http://www.wbparts.com/rfq/4920-01-092-7266.html

--
Ned Simmons

That's what I found as well. I'm not sure what that means though. LOL.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 18:44:04 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing.jpg

http://cncmolds.com/images/thing-plate.jpg

One of my son's friends stopped by the house with this thing he found in
some junk he was scrounging through, and asked if I had any idea what it
is.

Oh, that's an F-18 Fluid Makeup Unit.
http://www.wbparts.com/rfq/4920-01-092-7266.html

--
Ned Simmons

That's what I found as well. I'm not sure what that means though. LOL.

Hand pump to add coolant for the radar and control sections of the
missiles on the aircraft. They have to maintain VERY clean systems. The
pump is used to puncture the canister of coolant and pump it into the
system during maintenance.

--
Steve W.