Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Motorized Knee , Iggy, Anybody? (milling machines guys, not bionics)

Well, I've had the Hurco working for a couple months now and I have made a
few parts on it. The splash enclosure works ok on the front and sides, but
I still need to use portable guards to prevent losing coolant over the back
of the enclosure where its lower.

Anyway, I have just done a couple jobs where I had to switch from very long
tools to very short tools. I found myself cranking the table up and down
several times went. I was wondering if you had gotten around to motorizing
your knee crank, and how it worked out?