Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS: Welding Wire Murematic S4+ .045

I have 6 new 30lb spools of Murex Murematic S4+ .045 PN EDM23346355. I live in middle Georgia but travel to TN, SC, and NC often.

Not sure what they are worth but I would assume $20 each. Thanks
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 09:44:04 -0700 (PDT), Big Bob
wrote:

I have 6 new 30lb spools of Murex Murematic S4+ .045 PN EDM23346355. I live in middle Georgia but travel to TN, SC, and NC often.

Not sure what they are worth but I would assume $20 each. Thanks

Thats a hell of a deal for someone. Good wire.

From the Lincoln website:

ld Steel

Murematic® S4+ is your first choice when welding on metals with a low
to medium presence of surface contaminants such as rust or mill scale.
Murematic® S4+ MIG wire has all of the advantages of Murematic S3,
with slightly higher levels of manganese and silicon. It has higher
"cleaning" levels, and produces a more fluid weld puddle and flatter
bead profile. Murematic® S4+ has an excellent reputation for
feedability and trouble-free performance.
Advantage Lincoln

Highly resistant to copper flaking, which can clog liners and
contact tips.
Copper coating provides superior arc-starting characteristics, for
long contact tip life.
MicroGuard™ surface treatment is designed to provide smooth
trouble-free feeding performance.
Well suited for applications where accurate and consistent wire
feed are necessary.
Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001
requirements.
Manufactured under a global environmental quality system certified
to ISO14001 requirements.
"There are no leftists in mainstream American politics.

Just two right wing parties, one hard right and one softer."
Christopher A. Lee, 8/18/2013

Butt welding ends of 1/16" stainless wire Don Foreman Metalworking 55 January 21st 11 02:09 AM
Butt welding ends of 1/16" stainless wire Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 0 January 6th 11 02:00 PM
WELDING WIRE rambo Metalworking 3 August 21st 05 08:39 AM
welding zirconium wire Cydrome Leader Metalworking 11 April 16th 05 05:23 AM
Cheap Welding Wire Wanted (uk)... Please Recomend mark Metalworking 0 October 27th 03 01:40 AM