Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default enerpac puller

"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

link does not work

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 13:14:38 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Some years ago, I found a "portapower" hydraulic set at a yard sale
for $15. Came with a 3 jaw gear pullet attachment. It lives in my
truck and its simply ****ing marvelous! American made..no idea of how
old it is (and cant remember the name at the moment..will go out and
look if asked), Very nicely made..fits in a steel box about 12" x 6"
x 4" and ...it doesnt leak!!!! Unlike my Greenlee hydraulic hole
punch in its big plastic box which swims in oil every time I open it
up.

Need any 30 ton pumps..I have several

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...47247244168418

Ive got several PowerTeam rebuild kits as well. Probably 25 different
ones

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...602/NewForSale

Hunt and yee shall find

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:01:38 -0500, Ignoramus19456

link does not work

On 2013-08-04, Karl Townsend wrote:
"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and
blocked my access.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 04/08/13 22:31, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:01:38 -0500, Ignoramus19456

link does not work

On 2013-08-04, Karl Townsend wrote:
"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and
blocked my access.

I suspect that's a choice of the page owner as I know of several
facebook pages that are freely viewable without facebook membership. I
used to be a member but deleted my page as I never used it and got
annoyed at being sent email by facebook about people i didn't know.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 08/04/2013 02:41 PM, David Billington wrote:
On 04/08/13 22:31, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:01:38 -0500, Ignoramus19456

link does not work

On 2013-08-04, Karl Townsend wrote:
"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and
blocked my access.

I suspect that's a choice of the page owner as I know of several
facebook pages that are freely viewable without facebook membership. I
used to be a member but deleted my page as I never used it and got
annoyed at being sent email by facebook about people i didn't know.

It's a tracking site, same as google, yahoo, et al. Avoid them like the
plague unless you enjoy being monitored for someone else's gain.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Sorry guys, didn't know about facebook problems. I don't FB.

Its a video showing a big pulley pop right off. Something that's
impossible with a screw bolt type.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:01:38 -0500, Ignoramus19456

link does not work

On 2013-08-04, Karl Townsend wrote:
"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and
blocked my access.

Facebook is like any cult, they try to isolate their new inductees from
the outside world, only allowing them to interact with other cult
members...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Pete C." wrote in message

On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:01:38 -0500, Ignoramus19456

link does not work

On 2013-08-04, Karl Townsend wrote:
"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...p e=2&theater

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and
blocked my access.

Facebook is like any cult, they try to isolate their new inductees from
the outside world, only allowing them to interact with other cult
members...

It's a NSA honeypot.

Best Regards
Tom.