Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default rebuild Enerpac hydraulic cylinder

Has anybody here ever rebuilt an enerpac 10,000 PSI hydraulic
cylinder?

i blew the seal out of my 20 ton puller.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Has anybody here ever rebuilt an enerpac 10,000 PSI hydraulic
cylinder?

i blew the seal out of my 20 ton puller.

Karl

You might want to connect a pressure gauge and check the relief valve
setting on the pump.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message ...
Has anybody here ever rebuilt an enerpac 10,000 PSI hydraulic
cylinder?

Enerpac should have a rebuild kit available.

http://enerpacparts.com/

i blew the seal out of my 20 ton puller.

A penguin takes his car to a repair shop; and while he's waiting for it to be looked at, he walks across the street where he buys a vanilla ice cream cone.

Since penguins have flippers instead hands, he ends up slopping it all over himself.

Later, he walks back to the auto shop and the mechanic says "looks like you blew a seal...."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 28/03/2013 04:13, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message ...
Has anybody here ever rebuilt an enerpac 10,000 PSI hydraulic
cylinder?

Enerpac should have a rebuild kit available.

http://enerpacparts.com/

i blew the seal out of my 20 ton puller.

A penguin takes his car to a repair shop; and while he's waiting for it to be looked at, he walks across the street where he buys a vanilla ice cream cone.

Since penguins have flippers instead hands, he ends up slopping it all over himself.

Later, he walks back to the auto shop and the mechanic says "looks like you blew a seal...."

....reminded me of the same thing!